Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC
UN-DW

Thank you, we do! Another question, read about "domes" we have, they protect pop centers, yes? Explain, can you do?

UN-WA

Domes, do you have? For sale or trade, will you?

UN-WI

Your help, we gladly take. Understand, though, and no offense, we take, if whining and complaining, dealing with, you want not.

UN-RD

Glad news, we hear, of attacking BL, by you. Working together, we discuss, if you want.

UN-ALL

More info, here is, on BL.

Assault by the 1st Black Dragon army group on the Underworld town of Mellow Glen, located
in area VG of Runnimede: It was already known that Mellow Glen offered a thick surrounding
wall of about 10' in height, reinforced gates in each wall and 30' towers in each corner
as it's defensive structure. Early in the day, Marshal Khojah commanded his 1st Black
Dragon army group to begin the attack upon the town. As the most important group of their
kingdom, the forces are visibly bolstered by the presence of the first Black Dragon's
banner! As the attackers streaked over the green fields, the battle began. In the initial
minutes of battle, defending archers were ineffective against the superior invaders. The
Black Dragon ranks dealt out devastating losses upon the town's defenders. Black Dragon
conjurers dismounted barely past where the defensive missles were falling and began an
elaborate incantation. Power-5 wizard Maxeaga muttered a few words in a foreign tongue,
with chilling ease he fired many volleys of phantasmal forces and deadly pyrotechnics into
the heart of the enemy force. Power-4 wizard Haznaka made a series of intricate gestures,
with chilling ease he fired many volleys of phantasmal forces and deadly pyrotechnics into
the ranks of the enemy. Power-4 wizard Jierik slowly spoke in an arcane language, gestures
building to a crescendo, with chilling ease he fired many volleys of minor phantasms and
magical bolts into the ranks of the enemy. The Black Dragon conjurers inflicted tremendous
casualties upon the defenders. Within a few hours, the town defenses were obliterated and
an unconditional surrender was offered. The Black Dragon banner now waves nobly in Mellow
Glen! Black Dragon casualties were put at 2%. All Black Dragon leaders survived the
battle. Fighting gloriously was Vergara, who once again has distinguished himself. He is
now a General I. All the Black Dragon wizards survived the fray. The troops are anxious
for more victories: morale is up!

<> <> <>

Attack by the 2nd Black Dragon small army on the Underworld town of Ousha Trail, located
in area ZS of Southern Sands: Paid informants revealed that Ousha Trail maintained long
bulwarks along three faces surmounted by battlements and adjoined by modest towers. Early
in the day, Captain Grolig commanded his 2nd Black Dragon small army to begin the attack
upon the town. As the attackers flew in with a thunderous sound above the green fields,
the battle began. Early in the battle, defending archers were deadly accurate and quickly
tempered the onrush of the invading force. The Black Dragon ranks caused light losses upon
the town's defenders. It readily became clear that the defending troops were of typical
quality for the region. The attack was concentrated against the north gate. After an hour
of fighting the dragons concentrated their fiery breath against it, destroying it. Captain
Grolig continually rallied his troops and they fought furiously. Within a few hours, the
town defenses were obliterated and an unconditional surrender was offered. The Black
Dragon banner now waves nobly in Ousha Trail! Black Dragon casualties were put at 30%. All
Black Dragon leaders survived the battle. In the martial tradition of the Black Dragon
kingdom, a sharp-thinking leader has emerged in this battle. He is Captain Hellsport.
Group morale was unaffected by the conflict.

My city at NK, 1BL army group is at.

My village at ZG, 4BL division is at.

In Runnimede, city at YD, towns at ZB, TG, VG, YI, no villages, BL owns.

In Southern Sands, my town at ZS, BL just took.

UN-BL

To you, last word. Not too late, if peace you want. All pop centers, now keep as is. And with each other, no hostilities, 5 turns. Including agents. Each other, defend we will, in Runnimede. 45,000 gold credit for agents to you restored. Plus one priority early kidnap, no outbidding, we also offer.

DW-UN

Mysterious Yoda,

You are most welcome. Domes of Invulnerability are high-level spells, P6 for some, but P7 for most, which render a population center in the same region as the casting Wizard completely immune to physical attack. You are right to ask the Warlock, as it's likely he has them available in Amberland, but you will want to ask him for two, because it looks like the Black Dragons have a P5 wizard in the group attacking Avalon. You see, Black Dragon Wizards receive "Dispel Dome of Invulnerability" at P5, and this would allow him to dispel one, so a second would be required for full protection.

Best,
Grundun

EL - DE
Funny story. You have to declare me neutral before I can sell you the artifact. If you declare neutral this turn, I will sell to you next turn for minimum allowed of 10,000.

DE - EL

Ah yes, remnants of the old quick war. I will do the neutral and agree to the NAP through 25.

DE-WA

I look forward to seeing what your surprise is. As for me, I will possibly remain content to continue to develop my magics, search every last inch of the world for artifacts and wait for the right opportunity. Regardless, I value our friendship and close bonds.

DE - DW

I'm game for a NAP through turn 25 if you are. Unless of course you attack the WA.

DW-DE

Diabolical Princes,

We are agreed, with the same exception on my side for any hypothetical attacks by you against either the Elves or Witchlord. All my best.

Grundun

DW-WI

Dread Lord,

I know we mentioned it earlier, but just reconfirming our single artifact trade this month. Happy to loan it back to you next month.

Best,
Grundun

WI - DW

Yes orders are in to transfer my precious.

OOC: LOL! Smile