Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC
DW-UN

Mysterious Yoda,

Just touching base with you. I see you retain control of Runnimede, so that is already an impressive achievement, in my view. You have our hearty congratulations!

In any event, it appears that the Tremendous Majesty, you, and me are now fully engaging with the Black Dragons and Rangers. I know the Tremendous Majesty is unable to correspond very much due to various matters of state, but as a basic matter of wisdom, I always prefer to coordinate as much as possible with my co-belligerents. Accordingly, is there anything we can work together on?

One idea that I have... as you may have seen from the recent rumors being passed around at the latest festival, we Dwarves have been busily acquiring various prisoners, trinkets, and assets that impress the peasants. Indeed, that is where the significant majority of our resources have been devoted during this entire struggle, rather than against the Rangers.

Toward that end, I would be happy to purchase more prisoners from you, should you have any. I would go a step further and say that any such prisoners would of course be well-guarded to prevent escape, and that we would aggressively use them as a training ground for our agents' enhanced interrogation techniques, both for their own practice and advancement, and for whatever scandalous information the prisoners might have.

I'm sure the querulous Black Dragons will find some way to profanely complain yet again about this three-on-two struggle, perhaps even with more baseless and insulting accusations, but our conscience remains clear, and moreover we are confident that such tirades reflect more poorly upon him, than the targets of his ire.

Please let me know when you have a moment. Many thanks!

Best,
Grundun, Chief Diplomat for the Dwarves

UN-DW

Agree, we do, with you. Prince Flamedor, of Black Dragons, I sell you. 120 status points, 12,000 gold? Fair, what is? Many skeletons, you get, we hope.

Also know, in far east, artifact location. Near you, guessing I do. For me, to retrieve, no time. Location to buy, would you like?

At VE, the 1BL is. Army Group, Marshal I Khojah, Marshal Wartorn, Marshal Vergara, Power-5 Maxeaga, Power-4 Haznaka, Power-4 Jierik.

More recon, below is. Confused, though, I am. Bluffed everyone, I did, and Cradia recon, last turn, actually I had already. But early kidnaps, I tried, and guarded, some were. In turn, comes later, guarding does, I thought?

*** Population Centers: ***

Reg Area Banner Name Type Defense Census Food Gold Other

7 YD Black Drag Cradia City 50,344 62,341 -1,922 52,236 Capital
9 PT Ranger Glittering Town 7,154 30,266 3,269 9,842 Capital

*** Emissaries: ***

Kng Rank Name Area Pop-Name Other

RA Queen Alexis SteelHawk PT Glittering Has improved the lot of the people: influence up.
RA Envoy Paul Hawkcrest PT Glittering Awaiting further orders.
RA Agent 1 MAROONBLADE PT Glittering Was assigned to a recon mission of ST.
BL King DESERT YD Cradia Fell into a sudden coma lasting a month.
BL Agent 8 Ravenheart YD Cradia Completed his assigned training.
GN Prisoner King Avanti the Quick YD Cradia Awaiting further orders.
GN Prisoner Baron Azget Bonegrind YD Cradia Awaiting further orders.
GN Prisoner Agent 5 Hallowed Hall YD Cradia Awaiting further orders.

UN-EL

Wrong town, you took, actually. Northeastern town, in water, we offered. No rush, but trade back, we want, eventually. Town you took, spent time improving, we did. For gold to send, convert food, to gold, as well, can you? Thank you, we do.

DW-UN

Mysterious Yoda,

We are agreed, 12,000 gold for the Prince, and I do believe he will be singing like a Black Canary even this very month.

If you wish, I can come through the portal right away with one of my armies and begin moving on mountainous population centers in the region. Given our relative defensive values and near-parity on Wizards, and the Dwarven supremacy in mountains, the Black Dragons will have no chance in that terrain against me.

On the guarding, he obviously anticipated your kidnaps the month prior, which carry over into the early kidnap phase. On the flip side, Sleeps and Wards also carry over (which I believe you may have known), so that can often be a good guide for targets the next month. By the way, excellent job on the bluff, you definitely fooled me!

Finally, I have already searched most of eastern Synisvania for artifacts, but if you located this one in the last couple of months, I wonder if it's the one I'm at right now? Is it on the column that is two east of where our groups met during the second month of the struggle? If so, did you find it by Agent or by High Priestess? If the latter, I might be interested in knowing what it is.

Best,
Grundun

WI - DW

Are we good to transfer back our little trinket? I could also transfer the bats I have just incase something should happen in the next few months.

We could send extra gold with our trade if you have need of it.

Dark Lord

(02-11-2016, 02:37 AM)SylvieRafa Wrote: UN-EL

Wrong town, you took, actually. Northeastern town, in water, we offered. No rush, but trade back, we want, eventually. Town you took, spent time improving, we did. For gold to send, convert food, to gold, as well, can you? Thank you, we do.

EL - UN

Sorry for the confusion. Are you talking about the town that is 4 up and 2 over from the one I did take? If so, I will move an emissary there and will wait to take it until you can take back the one I did take.
Also, I will send gold that covers both the gold and food the town I took is producing. Once we leave the bad season, that number will of course increase.

DW-WI

Dread Lord,

Yes, absolutely, we can transfer it back for a few more turns. And it would be nice to use the herd, especially as there are a few group maneuver experiments I'd like to try with them. Please let me know the identifier, I know you already have the one for the precious.

As for extra gold... sure, that would actually be very helpful, as my large standing army has been a bit of a drain. I have no specific amount in mind, just let me know what you can spare, and we can tack that onto the trade for the precious.

With Thanks,
Grundun

UN-DW

Please, yes. Portal, come through, yours for taking, pop centers all, in mountains. Cradia, town 14S 17W of where met, we did, on turn 2, town 20S 22W, village 20S 19W, village 20S 17W. And yes, on that row, artifact is. Crystal of Seeing. Number is, if look at food, for town, we gave you, digit #4, digit #1, digit #4, digit #3, digit #2. No Yoda speak, on digits...in order, they are.

UN-EL

Correct and agreed, we are. Wait, though, on taking. Ready, I am not.

DW - RD & UN

Mysterious Yoda,

Excellent, we are agreed. By the way, here is some information for both you and the Tremendous Majesty, in case you find it helpful.

The 1RA Army is at UW.
The 2RA Brigade was at RS up through group movement, at least.
The 4RA Patrol is at SV.

Best,
Grundun

(02-12-2016, 06:01 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: DW-WI

Dread Lord,

Yes, absolutely, we can transfer it back for a few more turns.  And it would be nice to use the herd, especially as there are a few group maneuver experiments I'd like to try with them.  Please let me know the identifier, I know you already have the one for the precious.

As for extra gold... sure, that would actually be very helpful, as my large standing army has been a bit of a drain.  I have no specific amount in mind, just let me know what you can spare, and we can tack that onto the trade for the precious.

With Thanks,
Grundun

If there's any way you could let me know by tonight, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

WI DW

Bats are 37579 and let's do 40000 gold in precious trade.