Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze for a year for a Pegasus Map
OK, I'll pay an entire years subscription to Alamaze for a clean/unmarked Pegasus Productions Map of Alamaze.

(06-22-2016, 11:33 PM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: OK, I'll pay an entire years subscription to Alamaze for a clean/unmarked Pegasus Productions Map of Alamaze.

I don't think anyone is holding out. It might just be that nobody has one.

Why not post on the Alamaze Facebook page? There have been a few old players who liked the page but never showed up on the forums here. It can't hurt.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I'm holding out for naked pictures of Bea Arthur.

My Eyes!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-w5-7shUQg

I know someone on here would've offered me on already but just want it there in case someone ever stops by that has one. Will do the FB page, good idea!

After reading this, I remembered that I had kept a lot of my old gaming stuff and, sure enough, I do have my old Alamaze map! It's not unmarked. It has maybe ten or so PCs marked on it in pencil and the map is folded in quarters, but otherwise it's in excellent shape. I also have a copy of the rules and orders. I'm thinking, though, that I should probably offer it to Rick first, if he doesn't have one. After all, he was the game designer. I'm not trying to bargain or anything. I just think that would be the right thing to do. If Rick doesn't want it, though, it's yours.

(06-24-2016, 02:35 AM)mafmiller Wrote: After reading this, I remembered that I had kept a lot of my old gaming stuff and, sure enough, I do have my old Alamaze map! It's not unmarked. It has maybe ten or so PCs marked on it in pencil and the map is folded in quarters, but otherwise it's in excellent shape. I also have a copy of the rules and orders. I'm thinking, though, that I should probably offer it to Rick first, if he doesn't have one. After all, he was the game designer. I'm not trying to bargain or anything. I just think that would be the right thing to do. If Rick doesn't want it, though, it's yours.

I appreciate that, Damelon.  But you are free to do as you wish.

OK. If Rick doesn't want it, It's yours, Diamond Cutter (It was you who asked for it first, right? I thought I remembered another line of discussion about this in the past, but I can't locate it.).

Cool,

Can you email me at summonwights at gmail dot com