Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
Congratulations to Atuan! Great game!

(RA) Well done Atuan. Thanks everyone for a fun game. I learned a ton but the journey has just begun.

(12-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest stumbled upon a few locations we were expecting to not be owned by you.  Would you be open to us securing those in exchange for status points? We also note your group at KO moved somewhere else, as we have emissaries in a few locations we are hoping to confirm with you before you attack.

RA/SA/GN - While we were comfortable with peace, the Lord of the Forest sees the gang up on the Sand King as overkill and we intend to even the odds a bit.  It is unfortunate as I would have liked to see you 3 do well this game.  

Atuan - Senior Centaurian Scribe

(NO) With the game over, wondering how I receive the promised status points? I'm not sure I would have acquiesced to u taking Avalon etc from me, without which the game would not have been won had I known I would receive nothing (and actually lose points as my Substantial in Amberland was reduced to minor).

(12-05-2016, 05:47 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest stumbled upon a few locations we were expecting to not be owned by you.  Would you be open to us securing those in exchange for status points? We also note your group at KO moved somewhere else, as we have emissaries in a few locations we are hoping to confirm with you before you attack.

RA/SA/GN - While we were comfortable with peace, the Lord of the Forest sees the gang up on the Sand King as overkill and we intend to even the odds a bit.  It is unfortunate as I would have liked to see you 3 do well this game.  

(NO) Well met mighty friend! You are free to take what you need, I have been holding my own, and it doesn't look like any of your emmys will be at risk from my groups this turn. I see all due to my riders trait.

More later.

Its my fault for not receiving from you a total status points and forcing the exchange. In other exchanges I have had, they come back with some offer and as such I wasn't exactly sure if you were just giving them to me for support or what your plans were. The best I can do is fund you support in the next diplomacy game we are in. In the future you should be specific in the status points you want for whatever offers you are making.

(12-13-2016, 03:34 PM)Atuan Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:47 PM)Acererak Wrote:

(NO) Well met mighty friend! You are free to take what you need, I have been holding my own, and it doesn't look like any of your emmys will be at risk from my groups this turn. I see all due to my riders trait.

More later.

Its my fault for not receiving from you a total status points and forcing the exchange.  In other exchanges I have had, they come back with some offer and as such I wasn't exactly sure if you were just giving them to me for support or what your plans were.  The best I can do is fund you support in the next diplomacy game we are in.  In the future you should be specific in the status points you want for whatever offers you are making.

It's all good. Just thought I had a decent chance of podium. Losing 4 artifacts to the Gnome swung me out.

BTW - If anyone wants my final Nomad turn I'll be happy to share if you reciprocate in kind. Also always up for trading Turn zero's and setups.

brianknollenberg@gmail.com