Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
This thread is for the forum only diplomacy game.  No personal emails, just communicate through the forum on this thread.  Should be game #527.

Pinning the player and kingdom list:

DU - Atuan
NE - Ohman the Heartless(Chivalry)
WA - Netstrider
SO - Greyhawk (Chivalry)
SA- RELLGAR(Chivalry)
DE - Tomag
GN - DevilDog(Chivalry)
RA - Wookie Panz(chivalry)
LI - Uncle Mike
NO - Acererack
TY - DuPont
PI - Rogal

Well if anyone would like to open communications with the Pirates, you can contact me here on the forms.  But in all seriousness, The Pirate King is willing to trade with everyone, just remember in a few turns, the non wizard kingdoms will likely need some food due to poor growing seasons.

(NO) Greetings friends and neighbors from the Sands. We are a fair and honorable people, happy to trade with those up North in the coming Winter. It will be no surprise to anyone that our focus will be on securing our birthright Sands as a place for our people to live free and unfettered by foreign powers.

We look forward to continuing conversation as the campaign begins.

TY-SA/GN The King was dead. Oh, it was no great loss. He was a stupid brute who apparently didn't have the brains to get out of the way of a charging wild boar. The trouble was, he was a young stupid brute who had only just spawned. And now the kingdom was in the hands of a three-year old. And no question the brat was a tyrant!
"I want to take over WHOLE WORLD!" he was insisting. His advisers tried talking sense to him, wishing like hell that his stupid father had set up a regent or that his stupid mother had not died squirting the brat out. But he was their king and they had to follow his orders. That was how things always had been. They just had to try and find a way to do so in such a way that the kingdom was not destroyed.
"Your majesty," one was saying, "We can't take it over all in one month. We have to start and then grow."
"Okay, let me see map!" he insisted. General Krackthumb rolled out the colored map of the known world. The cities were painted on as well as the towns and villages of the kingdom.
"There! THAT city!" The king pointed, "I want to start with THAT one!" It was a city on an island in the middle of the lake. The men looked at each other. There were worse targets out there.
"That is called Avalon, your Majesty. The Humans control it know, but we know that the holy men had been making some moves to get them to join with their kingdom."
"NO! MY CITY! Tell holy men to get their own city. There! That one! What's that city names?"
"Evanon, your Majesty."
"Tell them to go to that city. I get this city. Or else war!"
"Cities don't produce food, your Majesty. If you want to grow, we need some of those as well."
"Here. South of my city. What do they call this spot?"
"Runnimede, your Majesty."
"I want some towns and villages here! And don't tell me about little creatures. If they try to stop me from taking towns and villages, WAR! Now bring me my toy soldiers, I want to play WAR!"

Later, the little Tyrant's advisers send out two letters.
"To the noble Sacred Order. Our king is insisting that he must have the city of Avalon. As there are two cities in the area, we hope you see the wisdom in not contesting this. We will also be looking to pick up an extra village and town in the area to help feed the city and our hungry troops. In return, you shall have control of the fair region of Amberland and we offer you peace through the next 18 months.

"To the wise Gnomes. We know that the age of expansion is upon us. We are close by but there is no need to fight. We will leave the fair city of Cradia to you and we offer you control of Runnimede. But we do insist on our fair share of towns and villages in the region. We are looking at a split of about 60/40 in your favor. While we are sure you coveted the whole region, you would have to fight us for it and why do that when you can produce so much gold on your own? Please let us know your answer. We offer your peace for the next 18 months if you agree to our little king's terms.

(09-01-2016, 03:04 AM)Rogal Wrote: Well if anyone would like to open communications with the Pirates, you can contact me here on the forms.  But in all seriousness, The Pirate King is willing to trade with everyone, just remember in a few turns, the non wizard kingdoms will likely need some food due to poor growing seasons.

Trade is welcome Rogal. We have seen your ships sailing in the sea's around our lands and wish to remain peaceful with you and trade between us. 

King Rellgar

Greetings and Salutations to the kingdom's of the land. His Majesty King Rellgar the Mighty, wishes to open negotiations with other soverng entities and to invite all who consider themselves Nobel and Honorable to attend our annual knight's tournament this spring. The winner will be granted a title and a chest of Gold.

(09-01-2016, 05:08 AM)DuPont Wrote: TY-SA/GN  The King was dead. Oh, it was no great loss. He was a stupid brute who apparently didn't have the brains to get out of the way of a charging wild boar. The trouble was, he was a young stupid brute who had only just spawned. And now the kingdom was in the hands of a three-year old. And no question the brat was a tyrant!
"I want to take over WHOLE WORLD!" he was insisting. His advisers tried talking sense to him, wishing like hell that his stupid father had set up a regent or that his stupid mother had not died squirting the brat out. But he was their king and they had to follow his orders. That was how things always had been. They just had to try and find a way to do so in such a way that the kingdom was not destroyed.
"Your majesty," one was saying, "We can't take it over all in one month. We have to start and then grow."
"Okay, let me see map!" he insisted. General Krackthumb rolled out the colored map of the known world. The cities were painted on as well as the towns and villages of the kingdom.
"There! THAT city!" The king pointed, "I want to start with THAT one!" It was a city on an island in the middle of the lake. The men looked at each other. There were worse targets out there.
"That is called Avalon, your Majesty. The Humans control it know, but we know that the holy men had been making some moves to get them to join with their kingdom."
"NO! MY CITY! Tell holy men to get their own city. There! That one! What's that city names?"
"Evanon, your Majesty."
"Cities don't produce food, your Majesty. If you want to grow, we need some of those as well."
"I want some towns and villages here! And don't tell me about little creatures. If they try to stop me from taking towns and villages, WAR! Now bring me my toy soldiers, I want to play WAR!"

"To the noble Sacred Order. Our king is insisting that he must have the city of Avalon. As there are two cities in the area, we hope you see the wisdom in not contesting this. We will also be looking to pick up an extra village and town in the area to help feed the city and our hungry troops. In return, you shall have control of the fair region of Amberland and we offer you peace through the next 18 months.

Greetings to the Stuart's of the little tyrant, I will grant the claim to the city of Avalon and all the sniveling aristocrats that live within. However I have to contest your claim on any towns or villages in the region, for I have allready given my word to these people that they will be under my protection, be it from dragon's, creatures of evil or tyrants. Have you considered the wisdom in spanking the little tyrant? My military will be patrolling the region with diligence, However I will not interfere in your aggression against any villages or towns outside the region of Amberland. 
  King Rellgar the Mighty

"To the wise Gnomes. We know that the age of expansion is upon us. We are close by but there is no need to fight. We will leave the fair city of Cradia to you and we offer you control of Runnimede. But we do insist on our fair share of towns and villages in the region. We are looking at a split of about 60/40 in your favor. While we are sure you coveted the whole region, you would have to fight us for it and why do that when you can produce so much gold on your own? Please let us know your answer. We offer your peace for the next 18 months if you agree to our little king's terms.

(09-01-2016, 12:39 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 05:08 AM)DuPont Wrote: TY-SA/GN  The King was dead. Oh, it was no great loss. He was a stupid brute who apparently didn't have the brains to get out of the way of a charging wild boar. The trouble was, he was a young stupid brute who had only just spawned. And now the kingdom was in the hands of a three-year old. And no question the brat was a tyrant!
"Evanon, your Majesty."

Greetings to the Stuart's of the little tyrant, I will grant the claim to the city of Avalon and all the sniveling aristocrats that live within. However I have to contest your claim on any towns or villages in the region, for I have allready given my word to these people that they will be under my protection, be it from dragon's, creatures of evil or tyrants. Have you considered the wisdom in spanking the little tyrant? My military will be patrolling the region with diligence, However I will not interfere in your aggression against any villages or towns outside the region of Amberland. An 18 month peace is acceptable.
  King Rellgar the Mighty

If everyone can start their missives with their Kingdom in parentheses it would help quite a bit. Thanks!