Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get well soon Ry Vor!
Follow all instructions! prayers continuing!!

My prayers are with you and your family!

One of the parting gifts my hospital gave me was osteomyeolitis (bone infection) in my left hand,  revealed by an MRI after I got out.  Surgery in a couple hours under general anesthesia.  Keeping me overnight for observation, then 4-6 weeks of IV antibiotics.   My left hand may be out of action for awhile (and I'm left handed), so you may not hear from me much for maybe a week.

Sorry buddy, I’ll keep u in my prayers for speedy recovery...

We all wish you a speedy recovery. Your game is awesome, and you are too!

Ditto from my corner Ry Vor.  All of us vassals are pulling for the true Lord of Alamaze.  Listen to the doctors and no chasing nurses!