Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Steel anyone
Thought I joined this long ago updated
Question any logic to the game picking for you stance you don’t get water kingdom in darkover?

1.Valuthor
2. DuPont
3. The Painted Man
4 Strylian
5. Ashgar
6. Acererak
7. VballMichael
8. Brek
9. AlatarTBW
10. Son of Conan
12. Canticar

1 to go

Canticar is in at 12

I will take the last spot, but not sure what happens next?  Draft position?

A vet will have to tell ya I think it’s completely random

We need somebody who is not playing to run the draft. I will ask somebody.

So how does the completely random region and kingdom part work, does the person pick for everyone ?

No. The draft master generates a random list of the players in order. Then he emails the first one and asks them to pick. Once they reply with their pick, he emails the next on the list and lets them know what has been taken so it's off the board (but now who has picked it, of course).

Does that then go 1-12 and then back again ?

And thank you for info

Yes, whoever got the 1st pick would also pick 24th and so forth.