Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Steel anyone
(07-01-2019, 03:05 AM)DuPont Wrote: No. The draft master generates a random list of the players in order. Then he emails the first one and asks them to pick. Once they reply with their pick, he emails the next on the list and lets them know what has been taken so it's off the board (but now who has picked it, of course).

I thought that each of us made a list of 1-12 where we picked which kingdom we wanted and put it 1st, all the way to our 12th pick for the kingdom.  Then we did the same for Regions 1-12.  The neutral party Picked one player at Random and gave them the first pick and then picked the 2nd person etc.  They would go through your list and give you your best pick based on what was left.  

Maybe I am waaaayyyy wrong, but I thought it went something like that.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

No, because that would not work with this map. kingdoms are not tied to specific regions anymore and there are too many possibilities.

Morgan Kane has agreed to run the draft for us. Please email your handle to wfrankenhoff@msn.com so he has everything handy. He will contact you when it's your turn. Once the draft is complete, he will send all the information to Rick or Uncle Mike for them to set up the game.

(07-01-2019, 03:47 AM)DuPont Wrote: No, because that would not work with this map. kingdoms are not tied to specific regions anymore and there are too many possibilities.

I think the possibilities are 24 (kingdoms) to the 11th (regions -1) power.  Its a big number.

Question on the pagan, no divination. If we find a key, will this prevent us from divining the location of the treasure?

Sent my info. Let's get this party started.

Brekpbm@gmail.com. I also emailed it

(07-01-2019, 03:46 PM)Brekk Wrote: Brekpbm@gmail.com. I also emailed it

I hope we get to fight again.

(07-01-2019, 04:02 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 03:46 PM)Brekk Wrote: Brekpbm@gmail.com. I also emailed it

I hope we get to fight again.

I want your grumpy aggressive butt as far away from me as possible Smile

(07-01-2019, 01:38 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 03:47 AM)DuPont Wrote: No, because that would not work with this map. kingdoms are not tied to specific regions anymore and there are too many possibilities.

I think the possibilities are 24 (kingdoms) to the 11th (regions -1) power.  Its a big number.

1,521,681,143,169,024 possibilities. And each individual player has 288 possible starting positions. Of course, I am determined to play all 288 of them!