Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help
Update: so my wife after being found dead with no heart beat, cpr, then brought back, then after three hours she was stabilized with drugs. Her lungs and kidneys took extreme stress and damage from all that happened. But I was contacted today by ARORA and told her liver saved a persons life yesterday. This made me smile and I wanted to share. My wife was 55 yrs old, and with all that happened, this is truly a miracle that one of her organs could save someone. Smile

That is pretty cool, and yes, way more than that.

By the way, I know you have more on your mind than games, but I consider myself a steward for the two games I am covering for you. When or if you want them back, just holler.

(06-18-2019, 06:53 PM)VballMichael Wrote: That is pretty cool, and yes, way more than that.

By the way, I know you have more on your mind than games, but I consider myself a steward for the two games I am covering for you. When or if you want them back, just holler.

Thank you my friend

What great news, after a time of great sorrow.  Paul, you keep your thoughts positive and if you need someone  to talk to, you have my email and I think my number? You have been a great game ally and competitor. I hope to see you playing  again my friend.