Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederations Games are FUN - Join up!
I will be nice to that DuPont fella and take Mythgar/pellinor. Though I did put some serious consideration into pellinor/Triumvia

1- Brek- Nyveria
2- Brek - Untamed lands
3- Strylian - Darkover
4- Strylian - Diamond Coast
5- Ptriley- Crown Islands
6- Ptriley- Krynn
7- The Painted Man- Sword Coast
8- The Painted Man- Zamora
9- Draugr - Mythgar
10- Draugr - Pellinor
11- DuPont - Triumvia - Underworld
12- DuPont - Zanthia - Red Dragon

I was pretty much expecting to be screwed and was already plotting the best kingdoms for revenge! Now I have to think differently... Let me go for a bit of weird combo.

this ounds like fun, but i am in three right now. would love to join one next time

1- Brek- Nyveria
2- Brek - Untamed lands
3- Strylian - Darkover
4- Strylian - Diamond Coast
5- Ptriley- Crown Islands
6- Ptriley- Krynn
7- The Painted Man- Sword Coast
8- The Painted Man- Zamora
9- Draugr - Mythgar - Amazon
10- Draugr - Pellinor - Atlantian
11- DuPont - Triumvia - Underworld
12- DuPont - Zanthia - Red Dragon
Decided to go with less loved but strong kingdoms.

Thinking. Les actually picked my AT choice, the big jerk.

(11-04-2019, 02:54 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Thinking. Les actually picked my AT choice, the big jerk.

I guess if your going to go Jerk go big :Smile  even if you had no idea what kingdom he wanted.

He is whinny I wuldnt worry about it, likely anything his hero picked is what he wanted Smile

Painted your still up? Lol

Oh crap, forgot. In a meeting but will pick after.

(11-04-2019, 07:39 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Oh crap, forgot. In a meeting but will pick after.

Hahaha   Ok