Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5392 New Decade Steel (Forum Only)
This is a forum only game.   All comunication must be made on the forum in this thread.

Rulers in this Campaign:
Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                   Ruled By

AN    The Crown Islands(1)    The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones        uncledarkseid
DE    Darkover(2)             The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes           Brek
WA    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  Senior Tactician
AM    Krynn(4)                The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             The Painted Man
DU    Triumvia(5)             The Domain of the Great Druid                  Drogo
RD    Zanthia(6)              The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Draugr
NE    Nyvaria(7)              The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            Strylian
UN    The Sword Coast(8)      The Underworld Cult of Secrets                 Ashgar
IL    Pellinor(9)             The Sphere of the Illusionist                  Strongwill
PI    Zamora(10)              The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond               Agent Orange
DA    Mythgar(11)             The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Windstar
RA    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Iron Province of the Rangers               Rellgar

a few newbie questions. can my consuls summon lesser angels? set up says no, but oder entry is allowing it.

(01-10-2020, 11:07 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: a few newbie questions.  can my consuls summon lesser angels? set up says no, but oder entry is allowing it.

Yes

Compete forum talk no restrictions correct ?

(01-10-2020, 11:16 PM)Brekk Wrote: Compete forum talk no restrictions correct ?

Hush.

I sure wasn’t asking you Wink

PI-ALL
have fun all and good gaming.

I will be willing to swap pc for those of you who have them in Zamora..

PI-AM
I have a town in your region, can we come to some agreement as for how long I can hold it due to orders.

(01-11-2020, 01:44 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: PI-ALL
have fun all and good gaming.

I will be willing to swap pc for those of you who have them in Zamora..

PI, I have a town in your region.  What accommodations would you like to see regarding this PC?

Lord of all things Unseen!
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

IL-RA, I have a population center in your area Noble Ranger, Terms sir?

IL- DU, I have a population center in your area Great Druid, terms Sir?