Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steely Eyes
1. Eregnon
2. Senior Tac
3. Drogo
4. Airetar
5. Pine Needle
6. Agent Orange
7. Rellgar
8. Alatar
9. Windstar
10. VBM
11. DuPont
12. Brek

And we are off to the races.

is this a open talk game? forums only?

Steely Eyes

Time for a new Steel game. Forum only diplomacy, Seasonal is the compromise between those who like Silent and those who like Full. Season for actual diplomacy, you can taunt in between or post universal results - but can't ask for anything except during Late Season. Seasonal Diplomacy as in when the turn results read, Late (Season), until the next turn runs. You can trade, but no allies, no gifts, no agreements that last beyond the next season (so 3 turn max).

As customary, post for draft order, then begin the draft when 12 players are in. As in Strange Steel, you are encouraged to try a new region and new kingdom. Newer players get the 25k gold Chivalry bonus.

Sharpen your blade, mount your steed, summon your captains, call for your wizards. It is time to assert your will for the sake of your people!

Um, Eregnon, you around? 24 hours per pick will make this a very long process....

If anyone should change their mind about playing this one I could fill a position.

I will take the IL.

Diamond Coast

(03-07-2020, 01:22 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: If anyone should change their mind about playing this one I could fill a position.

That’s what she said.

I pick after Drogo.  If Drogo doesn't pick Darkover, I'll take it.  If he picks Darkover, give me Nyvaria, please.

(03-07-2020, 02:55 PM)Airetar Wrote: I pick after Drogo.  If Drogo doesn't pick Darkover, I'll take it.  If he picks Darkover, give me Nyvaria, please.

You really want to be next to me, don't you?