Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steely Eyes
(02-26-2020, 03:28 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Was it something I said, or something I didn't say?

Come on people now, smile on your Steel Game, everyone come together, try to slaughter one another, right now.  Right now.  Right now.

You have a number of games running extremely long is all, i think

I still love you Ry Vor, really.  It's just that 4 games is all I can handle and stay close to sanity.

(02-26-2020, 11:38 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I still love you Ry Vor, really.  It's just that 4 games is all I can handle and stay close to sanity.

I thought you were a two at a time guy Wookie.  Yes, four is hard for The Gray Mouser. 

You guys were included in a couple email blasts recently sent to former players, and the stuff Nick is doing on Facebook is to attract new players, and to help those new players get indoctrinated into Alamaze.  I accept that Alamaze takes a certain commitment to learn, but then when we get them up to speed, we generally provide unique entertainment for years.

1. Ergenon
2. Senior Tac
3. Drogo
4. Airetar
8. Alatar
9. Winstar
12. Brek

Probably shouldn't, but will.

1. Ergenon
2. Senior Tac
3. Drogo
4. Airetar
8. Alatar
9. Winstar
11. DuPont
12. Brek

A reminder that our policy is a game that is past turn 24 no longer consumes a slot against your service level.  This was done mainly so players wouldn't drop a game that is coming to a climax just to free a slot.

So if you are still in any game other than 63 (new Confederations) numbered before 5392, that game does not count against your service level.  In other words, you could join this game, jus' sayin'.

1. Ergenon
2. Senior Tac
3. Drogo
4. Airetar
5. Pine Needle
8. Alatar
9. Winstar
11. DuPont
12. Brek

I will try lucky 7

6 for me

ok fine, i will take spot 10 to fill this game up. So, Eregnon is on the clock.