Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another speed game?
1) VBall Michael - Zanthia, Red Dragon
2) Canticar - Nyvaria, Atlantians
3) Wookie - Crown Islands - WA
4) Acererak - Darkover, Necromancer
5) ColdSpell - Krynn, Druid - JOINED
6) DuPont - The Untamed Lands, Sacred Order - JOINED
7) Strylian - Zamora, Nomad
8) Brek - Pellinor, Tyrants - JOINED
9) Windstar - Triumvia, Ranger
10) AlatarTBW - Diamond Coast, Ancient Ones
11) El Painted Guapo - Sword Coast, Lizard Men
12) PineNeedle- Mythgar, Gnome - JOINED

Just need Wookie, Alatar, Windstar to join the game

Wookie is on the road, and will be the SO rather than WA, he will join when he can.

1) VBall Michael - Zanthia, Red Dragon
2) Canticar - Nyvaria, Atlantians
3) Wookie - Crown Islands - SO
4) Acererak - Darkover, Necromancer
5) ColdSpell - Krynn, Druid - JOINED
6) DuPont - The Untamed Lands, Sacred Order - JOINED
7) Strylian - Zamora, Nomad
8) Brek - Pellinor, Tyrants - JOINED
9) Windstar - Triumvia, Ranger
10) AlatarTBW - Diamond Coast, Ancient Ones
11) El Painted Guapo - Sword Coast, Lizard Men
12) PineNeedle- Mythgar, Gnome - JOINED

Cool. Looking forward to starting this.
As with our other 24 hour game, there is no talking or diplomacy as it would advantage those who have more time and less travel.
You can trash talk, but not to where it discloses game information.

So, here is my trash talk. Unlike my previous Red Dragon brethren WHO SPOKE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, mine are a kinder, gentler breed who will invite you in for dinner and then add condiments if you know what I mean.

(04-17-2020, 05:21 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Cool. Looking forward to starting this.
As with our other 24 hour game, there is no talking or diplomacy as it would advantage those who have more time and less travel.

So, here is my trash talk. Unlike my previous Red Dragon brethren WHO SPOKE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, mine are a kinder, gentler breed who will invite you in for dinner and then add condiments if you know what I mean.

No clam chowder soup.....Clean food please!!

(04-17-2020, 05:29 PM)ColdSpell Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 05:21 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Cool. Looking forward to starting this.

No clam chowder soup.....Clean food please!!

you're too.... BLONDE!

So after dinner with Mr.  (or Mrs.) Dragon, there's condoms and mints?   This dragon  is taking friendly to a new level and he has not even taken out his notepad ....yet.

I just joined and I think I was the last so it should be processing.

Could this be Puff the magical dragon ?

(04-17-2020, 10:17 PM)Brekk Wrote: Could this be Puff the magical dragon ?

You are all trash. Moving this to active games, bitches.