Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederations combatants sign up here
Doesn't Warlock have Secretive? That is why I picked it. On the materials I read the Warlock has Secretive.
Lord Thanatos

(03-31-2021, 06:12 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: Doesn't Warlock have Secretive? That is why I picked it. On the materials I read the Warlock has Secretive.

It was changed in Maelstrom.  SO and DA lost traits too.  It's in the Maelstrom notes.

LT: If Rick and your fellow players agree, you could choose either the DU or the IL. Both of them have hidden capitals, and neither were picked.

I will replace WA with either DU or IL then if nobody objects.
Lord Thanatos

Because I know players make kingdom selections based upon what others have already selected I will keep my initial kingdom selections so as not to have a cascade of new selections.

Would someone please point me to the document containing changes made to kingdom dossiers?

Good luck everyone. I look forward to an exciting contest.
Lord Thanatos

https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/atta...hp?aid=834

And last update

https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/atta...hp?aid=833

(03-31-2021, 06:59 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: Because I know players make kingdom selections based upon what others have already selected I will keep my initial kingdom selections so as not to have a cascade of new selections.

Would someone please point me to the document containing changes made to kingdom dossiers?

Good luck everyone. I look forward to an exciting contest.

If you open the orders generator and open the tab for 3rd cycle documents Maelstrom is near the top of the column. All of the original kingdom changes are there.

I emailed support yesterday asking Rick or Mike to set up this game.  There has been no reply yet.  I recall that when the last one of these launched Rick seemed reluctant to do any more of this scenario.

I don't think he's reluctant, just has to find the time since it's a manual setup.