Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederations combatants sign up here
Idk, but don’t screw up my Valhalla win!!!! Lol

(04-03-2021, 02:02 PM)Drogo Wrote: Do we need to reset?

It sounds like Mike will fix it.  He said don't drop.  Maybe he can assign a different number to one of the games so we don't over write.

I cleaned up the server for the erroneous game #68. Rick may create a new Confed game now. If there's ever confusion with previous games, just lookup the Valhalla website for games already completed...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-04-2021, 12:25 AM)unclemike Wrote: I cleaned up the server for the erroneous game #68. Rick may create a new Confed game now. If there's ever confusion with previous games, just lookup the Valhalla website for games already completed...

I just lost everything for the first 2 turns.  All gone.  What do we do now?

I think u have to wait until Rick redoes the game now?

(04-04-2021, 12:41 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: I think u have to wait until Rick redoes the game now?

Looking for the silver lining in the cloud, we got to play two practice turns so knocked a little rust off of the running two kingdoms thing.  Everyone got their first turns in within a day too.  I was the last one and I think it was less than 24 hours.   
Did everyone get the memo that you can't attack Wookie unless he attacks you first?   Angel

Where does it say that RD can't choose a green brigade as customization?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(04-04-2021, 03:26 AM)Drogo Wrote: Where does it say that RD can't choose a green brigade as customization?

G5 [2 pts– Kingdom named brigade (non-flying) of Green experience

(04-04-2021, 03:35 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 03:26 AM)Drogo Wrote: Where does it say that RD can't choose a green brigade as customization?

G5 [2 pts– Kingdom named brigade (non-flying) of Green experience

Well, that’s pretty clear Smile
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Hahahaha Yes