Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
UncleDarkside:  Darkover - AN
Windstar:  Triumvia - RA
Lord Thanatos:  Krynn - UN
Drogo:  Nyvaria - AM
Pine Needle:  Untamed Lands - DE
Cosmic Wizard:  Crown Islands - AT
PT Riley:  Diamond Coast - SO
Lord Garth:  Sword Coast - DU
Senior Tactician:  Pellinor - IL
Keeope:  Zamora - PI
Ruingurth:  Mythgar - LI
Painted Man:  Zanthia - HA

48 hour, forum diplomacy

Good gaming.

Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul (soul),

--DE

(04-06-2021, 12:34 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul (soul),

--DE

Don’t listen to him, he has been trying to scare people for generations.  Big lug head, go make some halloween costumes we shall play what we choose.

(04-06-2021, 02:36 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 12:34 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul (soul),

--DE

Don’t listen to him, he has been trying to scare people for generations.  Big lug head, go make some halloween costumes we shall play what we choose.

If those ready buttons for T1 don’t get hit we may not be playing anything for awhile.   Lol

AN-SO ihave a village in your region, if you have a pop in mine, we can switch them out turn 3-4?
AN-AT same for crown islands. I can tax on T3-4 if that works. Do u have one in darkover?

For players who seem disinclined, there is a tab at the top of your order entry page, next to last, with the word "ready" on it.  if you click that, a new page will come up and at the bottom left hand corner of that page will be a button that has the word "ready" on it.  If you all click that, the turn will run (and you can avoid my biting sarcasm)   Angel

(04-07-2021, 09:38 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: AN-SO ihave a village in your region, if you have a pop in mine, we can switch them out turn 3-4?

T4 will work  Cool

SO-AM Hey Queen, I have a village I can give location or just tax.   Found your town in the Diamond Coast.   I’ll be needing it.  If you want location of village let me know, otherwise I’ll just tax it.

DE-AM
You may occupy my town at your convenience.
DE-IL
The borders to Untamed Lands are closed. Please evacuate. Your biting sarcasm buys you another turn of income if you like but tax on turn 3, if you don't mind.
DE-LI
You may occupy my village at your convenience. Please evacuate Untamed Lands.

I have no need of locations, but if you require them, let me know. Toasting, DE

(04-07-2021, 09:38 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: AN-SO ihave a village in your region, if you have a pop in mine, we can switch them out turn 3-4?
AN-AT same for crown islands. I can tax on T3-4 if that works.  Do u have one in darkover? Yes will tax on same turn you request AN-AT

(04-07-2021, 02:01 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
AN-AT same for crown islands. I can tax on T3-4 if that works.  Do u have one in darkover? Yes will tax on same turn you request AN-AT

I will tax on turn four