Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
PI-All

Also looking to find a few morsels of food. Summers are rough in the south. It's not the heat, it's the humidity.....
Keeope

I 60k food. Make an offer. High bidder gets some delicious pastries prepared by the High Priestess herself.

I also have 60K food available make me an offer. AT food is fresh and delicious

I'm in Summer myself but I have at least 20k I can spare if anyone wants. 2 for 1.

DE-LI

Clearly your agent Orpheus looked behind him on his return to your kingdom from my lands. He is imprisoned, but I'd return him for the low price of one pomegranite, or one gold, because you are likely as short on pomegranites as I am.

Let me know.

DE

PS names have been changed of course, but I think you know what I mean.

(04-25-2021, 02:04 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DE-LI

Clearly your agent Orpheus looked behind him on his return to your kingdom from my lands. He is imprisoned, but I'd return him for the low price of one pomegranite, or one gold, because you are likely as short on pomegranites as I am.

Let me know.

DE

LI-DE

Sure thing trade 1 gold for the hostage?

Ruingruth

(04-25-2021, 04:43 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:

Let me know.

DE

LI-DE

Ruingruth
Confirmed. Don't forget to thank me in your prayers. DE

(04-25-2021, 07:02 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 04:43 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:

Let me know.

DE

LI-DE

Ruingruth
Confirmed. Don't forget to thank me in your prayers. DE

You are a gentelman I don't care what the other players say about you.

Ruingruth

I'm Mister Food Mizer. I'm Mister Lunch
Come get your grub with us and .... you'll save a bunch.

Store's open!

Most Noble Amazon Queen,

I would be happy to return your agent for my prince and negotiate a settlement of our hostilities. I think its clear you can't win at this point, but don't want my skeletons to die unecessarily, again, either.

Trade hostages and you leave my region and end the war? If not, sweet dreams.

DE

DE-AT
That was just an illusion. I wasn't really there.