Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeling Time 5569
(11-23-2021, 08:07 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 10:53 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: DE-my surrounding neighbor military kingdoms.  I will be pursuing demonic visions immediately.  
Mr. Red, half of this region is under water.  Mrs Amazon, there are softer targets for you available.  Requesting that my peaceful kingdom be left alone for 20-25 turns until I choose to engage in this war.

Hello Uncle Necroman.

as your neighbor I have no intentions of going into your lands. I do find it slightly amusing though since your dwarf kingdom attacked a necro kingdom turn 5 in prior game. 

Amazon Queen
 I was test driving the dwarves.  They suck.  Suck suck.  I will happily reveal the location of my town in darkover and tax it on turn three or four, at your convenience, if that will smooth the waters.

(11-23-2021, 11:03 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 08:07 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 10:53 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: DE-my surrounding neighbor military kingdoms.  I will be pursuing demonic visions immediately.  
Mr. Red, half of this region is under water.  Mrs Amazon, there are softer targets for you available.  Requesting that my peaceful kingdom be left alone for 20-25 turns until I choose to engage in this war.

Hello Uncle Necroman.

as your neighbor I have no intentions of going into your lands. I do find it slightly amusing though since your dwarf kingdom attacked a necro kingdom turn 5 in prior game. 

Amazon Queen
 I was test driving the dwarves.  They suck.  Suck suck.  I will happily reveal the location of my town in darkover and tax it on turn three or four, at your convenience, if that will smooth the waters.
taxing town sounds good to me thank you, smooth sailing ahead. I will tax my village in your area same turn you tax town in my area just let me know what turn so we plan it on same turn.

Dittto!

RD - UN   If I treat you well can I be the first one on your "not an enemy list?"

(11-24-2021, 05:58 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD - UN   If I treat you well can I be the first one on your "not an enemy list?"

LI - RD

Careful RD ... thats quite a bit of Dragon Dung on your snout.  Smile

HabeusCorpus

LI - UN

We welcome you with wide open arms of friendship and look forward to many mutually beneficial trades together.  

The Lizard envoy backs away, wiping his nose, as he retreats from the room.

HabeusCorpus

(11-24-2021, 05:58 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD - UN   If I treat you well can I be the first one on your "not an enemy list?"

Well everyone is subject  to my nature and skills of our agents. Others actions will guide our actions as to whom  and when we act.

DA-->WA

I see your village in my region. If you agree to tax it on turn 4, I will do the same for my town in your region. I will also give you the whereabouts for it too in case you haven't found it yet.

LI - DU

Can you please tax your village this turn.

Thanks!
HabeussssssssssCorpusssssssss

NE-SO
See you have a town up here. Will u tax on four?

AM to IL,

I found your village in darkover and you know, I have a town in your region so I feel we have a mutual tax trade option on pop centers ahead, please say what turn you would like to make this tax option happen.

AM