Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship Qualifier - Mages Banished
I’ve done that. I can’t leave the game because it doesn’t recognize me as being in the game. Ry Vor is going to have to delete my entry

(12-07-2021, 10:45 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 10:40 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Ry Vor i joined as Amazons in Krynn but it shows as “nobody”, not me. Lil’ help there bud

That's cause AM ladys are invisible - you are a nobody.

Dont know shy i like playing these girls so much. Figure if inplay them enough the law of averages states i will eventually get a third place.

I think i fixed it go ahead and rejoin UD

(12-07-2021, 10:40 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Ry Vor i joined as Amazons in Krynn but it shows as “nobody”, not me. Lil’ help there bud

"Quit" from the queue and retry.  If that doesn't work, exit from Alamaze, re-login to your account, if still showing as Nobody, quit then join again.

(12-08-2021, 03:04 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I’ve done that. I can’t leave the game because it doesn’t recognize me as being in the game. Ry Vor is going to have to delete it

Queue now showing you are no longer in.  You should be able to join now if you are logged in to your account.

The fix was to goto
http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/orderentry.html
Then not enter any account info - thats logs you in as anon, then dropped the game and it cleared it, just for future troubleshooting.

Women are up and running. Lets see some male chivalry as you let me win