Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship Qualifier - Mages Banished
Championship Qualifier - Mages Banished

Announcing the 2nd Alamaze 2021 Championship Qualifier!

In this contest, which will earn the top three finishers a spot in the Championship, there will be no mage kingdoms eligible.  That is, no Druid, Illusionist, Necromancer, Sorcerer or Warlock.

This is open to all players, including those presently on hiatus.  However:

If you picked in the first five position selections in the 1st Qualifier, please wait until the sooner of either:
  • five players have chosen draft order positions.  Someone might check the thread (can't do that while I type) for the first qualifier to see who those personas were, or;
  • 24 hours from this posting, so 5:50pm Eastern on Monday.
This of course is to allow other players a chance to pick position in the early spots.

Given that, if you were not in the first five for the 1st Qualifier - Pagan, you may immediately choose your draft position by posting here.

All the qualifiers for the Championship are Silent (no communication except posting Universal Results like status points, regional control, etc), and of course, no allies, so no trading except Open Market.

Take your family Valerian Steel Sword from its honored spot above the hearth in the great hall.  Sound the horns to rally the clans!

To Battle!   To Glory!

I'll take the pole positiion if that's ok.

-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

The first five were :

1. SENIOR Tactician - Triumvia
2. UNCLE Darkside -
3. Rellgar -
4. BIGGIE HUGS Brek -
5. WOOKIE Panz -

So, six then?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I'm in

(12-05-2021, 11:27 PM)Drogo Wrote: So, six then?

No, the five listed have to wait for five others to pick first or wait 24 hours.  That's my understanding.

Oh, I never really care about draft position, let's go with Position #3

(12-05-2021, 11:27 PM)Drogo Wrote: So, six then?

No, those five cannot claim a spot until five positions have been chosen.

So you still have position #1, Drogo.

I'll take #2 slot.

In. but I don't understand what's happened