Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2021 Alamaze Championship Competition
1) Pine - picks SO in Crown Islands
2) Habeus - Picks UN in Darkover (emailed me his pick as he can't log in... I'm serious!)
3) Lord Garth - DE - Nyvaria
4) Brek - Druid/Triumvia
5) Lt Gisgo - AM - 2nd - 70k status points
6) Eregnon - RD - 3rd - 45k status points
7) Dakaria - RD - 3rd - 43k status points
8) Wookie - Reigning 2021 Champion - (don't know what he won with )
9) Rellgar - select remainder?
10) DuPont- select remainder?
11) Drogo- select remainder?
12) PT- select remainder?

(04-24-2022, 05:54 AM)Brekk Wrote: Eregnon I believe that's the kingdom you got into the game with, not your draft choice.

Okay, I had noticed everyone else was picking the kingdom they got in with, so that was confusing.

I'd refer you back to the first post on the thread.  

The order of position to choose the draft position was to be with the three golds in the qualifiers ordered by status points in that game, then silvers, then bronze, then the highest podium points to complete the field.

The only addition was that the reigning Champion be in and pick first.

So, if Wookie is first, he would choose his draft position first, which might be 5 and so also 20.

You pick any kingdom you like.  This is different from previous years.

Do the people that already picked want to change their picks? Seems like they were picking the kingdom they won with. I will wait for responses before picking.

Isn’t it already different? Yes the podiums from the qualifiers took priority, but then the podium finishes during the year, then points? I’m good with whatever, but part of last years championship award was to have first selection of draft in the next years?

Well I am pretty confused at this point.  Do we start over?  I saw players getting both kingdom and region with 1 pick.  Are we still doing that?
What' a Wookie to do?

I think they picked regions because they assumed their kingdoms were preassigned.

What if we start over with a regular draft where player 1 picks a kingdom or region then it goes to player 2.

So here is the draft order to determine the draft order of the game:

1) Pine
2) Habeus
3) Lord Garth
4) Brek
5) Lt Gisgo
6) Eregnon
7) Dakaria
8) Wookie
9) Rellgar
10) DuPont
11) Drogo
12) PT

Pine start with your position as champion - once this is done we start a snake draft.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

There is a new thread with the proper order and procedures. Please let this thread close.