Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2021 Alamaze Championship Competition
The 2021 Alamaze Championship Competition Selection

Eligibility sequence:
  • First three positions to the gold podium spots in the three qualifiers, by status points in that game;
  • Next three are the three silvers, in sequence of status points in the game;
  • Then the three bronze
  • Then any Alamaze Champion Emeritus personas, as well as reigning Champion of Alamaze, Wookie Panz.
The above will have until Friday, March 4 midnight to indicate their involvement and then ranked for selection order of draft position.  For example, the winner of the second qualifier might have the highest status points in the qualifier of the three winners of the Qualifiers.  He would have first choice of draft position, and could choose to draft anywhere 1 - 12, picking either kingdom or region as in a normal draft.

Beginning Saturday, there will be a two day period for other personas to offer their play, and they will be placed in sequence of their Maelstrom status points in all Steel competitions.

Beginning Monday, March 7, any remaining unfilled positions are open to all other players on a first come, first served basis.

Players who won podium positions in the Qualifiers can post just indicating they are indeed competing for the Championship by posting here, starting now.

A persona on the podium in the three qualifiers need not be concerned with the order of posting here (the last bronze winner can post here first, then the draft order selection is determined after all interested have posted).

More details later.

I will play in the championship but the third qualifier game won't be finished by March 4th.

Oops.  

So, yes, dates will change then to after the 3rd qualifier ends.  But meanwhile the qualifiers from the first two can post to indicate they are in.

VBM has usually been the Keeper of the Rolls to determine the order of merit.

(03-02-2022, 06:20 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Oops.  

So, yes, dates will change then to after the 3rd qualifier ends.  But meanwhile the qualifiers from the first two can post to indicate they are in.

VBM has usually been the Keeper of the Rolls to determine the order of merit.

Ry Vor - might be helpful to list the 1st/2nd etc names from the previous qualifiers so people know who you are expecting responses from.

I am in for the championship game....coming for you Wookie.

I have a 2nd place finish in one of the games. I'm in.

Actually, I've decided to try referring to myself in the 3rd person. So ... "Lord Garth is in".

I have not qualified in any of the games.  But it seems I am somehow qualified from last year's championship.  
I'll give the others a chance for revenge.

I'm in and I'm coming for Wookie again, too, as that worked out so well last time.

(3 "victories" later, 1 AM group lost 6+ elite brigades to a bazillion death spells and that was it.)

(03-03-2022, 01:54 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: I'm in and I'm coming for Wookie again, too, as that worked out so well last time.

(3 "victories" later, 1 AM group lost 6+ elite brigades to a bazillion death spells and that was it.)

You are quite welcome my friend.  Did I ever share my opinion that Amazon's are somewhat overrated?

I was 3rd in mine. I'm in.