Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
Hi all.

Sorry about my abrupt disappearance. My computer got messed up pretty bad, and I just got it back from Best Buy's Geek Squad today. They did a great job, but this experience cost me big time.

I would like to return to Alamaze if the players wish me to return. If not, I understand.

(03-20-2022, 01:47 AM)Windstar Wrote: Hi all.

Sorry about my abrupt disappearance. My computer got messed up pretty bad, and I just got it back from Best Buy's Geek Squad today. They did a great job, but this experience cost me big time.

I would like to return to Alamaze if the players wish me to return. If not, I understand.

Good to hear from u. It’s just a game. Welcome back

FYI, turns can be done on a tablet or any smart phone.

It happens. Please come back!

Welcome back Windstar.

Glad you are ok.

Thanks a bunch!

the place wouldnt be the same without you.