Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game
I think it's better to go with pre-set region pairings to avoid somebody getting stuck in regions which are not adjacent. And I agree that 11/12 actually is great for a mage/military combo.

I did not realize that was how the game would work and I am not keen on any of the region parings so I will bow out and make room for another player.

Set regions is fine
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I won't be playing this game but I can roll the draft order if you guys need it.

Lord Garth
2022 First Runner up Alamaze Champion

Are we picking our kingdoms at the same time or does that go through a separate snake draft?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

First we choose our kingdom pairs, and then in reverse order we pick our two kingdoms at once. As mentioned, the order is done by a third party, and I believe Lord Garth volunteered to do this.

Right now I think we have 5 players

Windstar
Drogo
DuPont
Blackstaff
Eregnon

Waiting on #6. Then I'll roll a draft order and you guys can get started.

Ok Guys, I thought another player would join. I don't want to keep everyone waiting. I'll jump back in.

That means that it is up to Lord Garth to do the random pick order. Once that is done, the first player will select a pair of regions as per above. Then, once that is done, we will go in reverse order and pick our kingdoms--both at once.

Glad I caught this before bed.

Ok, Rolling has commenced as witnessed by independent arbiters and the accounting staff of Price Waterhouse. The results are below.

!) GkMetty
2) Windstar
3) DuPont
4) Eregnon
5) Blackstaff
6) Drogo

Let the drafting commence!

Lord Garth
2022 First Runner up Alamaze Champion