Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Nearly Full
(02-01-2023, 08:40 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 04:13 PM)unclemike Wrote: [quote='uncledarkside2' pid='82913' dateline='1674693680']
In general, the chivalry bonus means no one will attack you before turn 7, I believe.
This gives you time to get a feel.

No, it doesn't mean that. Chivalry represents a player who hasn't reached the final podium (1st, 2nd, 3rd place) in a game. As a bonus, chivalry players automatically receive an extra 25,000 gold on turn 0 in order to better compete against the more experienced players in the game. That's it. Anything else associated with chivalry is just made up or player-enforced...

Firstly I don't want this to come across negative as I am currently enjoying my time here.

My experience is as a new player expect to be attacked, because you will be. Hopefully not too soon, but it is going to happen because you are an easy target.

With the situation between the two players mentioned if they are both new players which they both seem to be. 1st game by list for both ( they are both in my 2nd game), Tyrant player seems to had had the advantage, but both players still playing at turn 35? That seems a real positive outcome because otherwise it would probably have been several experienced players jumping on them at some point (protentional quit).

Ultimately a new player gets put in a veteran game, they get a bit of time, but it is as challenging as you are going to find.