Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5642 Fall Steel
Victory By Lion's Share Is The Lycans Kingdom!

Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom Player Results-40 Grand Total

1 LY Lord Garth 61,330 85,661
2 SO uncledarkseid 50,905 78,680
3 UN Canticar 48,003 76,342
4 DU Strylian 49,369 75,829
5 TY shaun tolley 35,930 62,439
6 FT Runigruth 30,420 58,642
7 LI Windstar 33,939 50,280
8 DW Vball Michael 22,885 47,598
9 DE Zarashand 15,792 25,553

Great game, guys. And the Lycan's first win.

Congrats LG!
@UM, Valhalla should really record the absolute value of production at the end of the game, not the seasonally adjusted production. I once had over 8million food per turn but Valhalla recored it at 2 million because of seasonally adjusted winter production. Same happened here, my gold per turn record, which puts me in first place, instead has me listed far below. It’s my consolation prize, as Zarashand’s refusal to quit stopped me from winning.

Congrats to Zarashand (sorry for the mispelling), he stuck in there for 20 turns and the last two turns made the difference in the winner.

(02-12-2023, 11:41 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Congrats LG!  
@UM, Valhalla should really record the absolute value of production at the end of the game, not the seasonally adjusted production.  I once had over 8million food per turn but Valhalla recored it at 2 million because of seasonally adjusted winter production.  Same happened here, my gold per turn record, which puts me in first place, instead has me listed far below.  It’s my consolation prize, as Zarashand’s refusal to quit stopped me from winning.

Congrats to Zarashand (sorry for the mispelling), he stuck in there for 20 turns and the last two turns made the difference in the winner.

I must have missed your meaning. Turn 40 is late autumn. There are no seasonal production adjustments.

(02-12-2023, 10:04 PM)gkmetty Wrote:
@UM, Valhalla should really record the absolute value of production at the end of the game, not the seasonally adjusted production.  I once had over 8million food per turn but Valhalla recored it at 2 million because of seasonally adjusted winter production.  Same happened here, my gold per turn record, which puts me in first place, instead has me listed far below.  It’s my consolation prize, as Zarashand’s refusal to quit stopped me from winning.

I must have missed your meaning. Turn 40 is late autumn. There are no seasonal production adjustments.

It’s odd production for T40 was 614,000. But valhalla recorded it at 392k. Just assumed. 
The orher game was an ice age game. No biggie

Did you own any artifacts, Like a Plow? The production from the plow does not count.

(02-13-2023, 12:40 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(02-12-2023, 10:04 PM)gkmetty Wrote:

It’s odd production for T40 was 614,000. But valhalla recorded it at 392k. Just assumed. 
The orher game was an ice age game. No biggie

It looks like they take the production from the forecast, which happens to be early winter. So that will explain the discrepancy.