Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5705
(11-04-2023, 01:20 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 11:04 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Very interesting!

What turn is this game? Looks like the UN is doing pretty well. High level agents, wizards, emissaries, and a group having 16 Storm Guard troops. Good luck fighting all of that.

I just noticed that the kingdom's influence is not displayed near the emissary section. The Revelation spell should show that as well. The programmer is getting old...

We are in turn 25 Mike;
UN was left alone and I think Untamed was a dropped position.  He just went into Nyvaria and has taken on relatively new guy WA and my own AL on the same turn.  He will be hard to stop, as you noted, but hopefully it will be interesting and some fun for all.

Turn #26
WJ - 1UN - Army Group
MY - 2UN - Patrol
UN - 4UN - Army Group
OV - 5UN - Army Group

With the Giants player having dropped/been dropped, can the Underworld be stopped?

This one ended today.  Did anyone get their results?  I did not and I sent a note to John.

(11-27-2023, 08:10 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: This one ended today.  Did anyone get their results?  I did not and I sent a note to John.

I did. Maybe I cast some warlock magic on you, old man, and have trapped your turn results in stasis, somewhere.

Here's a little info about DuPont's Underworld kingdom that was in my Turn #32 results for the Warlock kingdom.

Looks like a really good game

(11-27-2023, 11:41 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Looks like a really good game

Not sure what possessed DuPont to begin meddling in Nyvaria.

I suspect that he was trying to fill what he perceived as a developing vacuum, with perhaps a touch of greed thrown in. Dan was exceedingly helpful, and provided meticulous guidance (other than a few mistakes that we made along the way).

Dan plays at a level that is vastly beyond my meager grasp of the game.

(11-28-2023, 12:23 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
(11-27-2023, 11:41 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Looks like a really good game

Not sure what possessed DuPont to begin meddling in Nyvaria.

I suspect that he was trying to fill what he perceived as a developing vacuum, with perhaps a touch of greed thrown in. Dan was exceedingly helpful, and provided meticulous guidance (other than a few mistakes that we made along the way).

Dan plays at a level that is vastly beyond my meager grasp of the game.
It was kind of a shame to have to go 2- 1 on DuPont's UN but it was him that attacked us, after DE had attacked me.  I was just being a peaceful Alchemist