Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5663 - Full Diplomacy
(11-15-2023, 02:24 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-14-2023, 08:57 PM)Calidor Wrote: Nobody talks in this game.  So sad.

Somebody end it!

Ok, give me a few turns.

You will have earned it!

On a more serious note, sorry about your agents.  I barely missed your agent 15 or it would have been a clean sweep.
I''ll get him this turn.  And maybe even that King of yours!

How much damage can I do before your armies converge at PJ?

Speaking of which… I wonder where that 3FT group has gotten to?  Anyone see them?

Hey Warlock- I’d like to discuss the disposition of one of my citizens. Please check your dispatches.

FreeTrader looking to buy lube...

LY-RD I messed up and you won one. I dont know why I didn't cast invisibility. Nicely done.

LY, I canceled the attack on PJ, it didn't save. That's the end of that.

Im officially the worst Alamaze player of all time.

(11-21-2023, 03:22 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: LY, I canceled the attack on PJ, it didn't save. That's the end of that.

I was wondering...

Don't feel too bad.  I didnt realize that I couldnt take a city with a Legendary by using emmies...

We should all dog pile on the Pirates now.