Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5743 No Quit Game
(12-31-2023, 05:29 PM)PPTRILEY Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:42 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 02:30 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: IL-DK are we going to dance? I have a different direction and target on my radar brother V.  How bout you keep a couple of villages to help w food, and let me get back on track? You have enemies splitting a region next to you, am I really the guy you should be worried about? Let me know, before I start my scorched earth campaign. Smile GI with two regions and splitting a third on your door steps…lol

DK - IL

I really did not want to invade you (seemed like a bad idea), but I was bored. So, tell you what, I will take just two villages for sustenance and will pull out and pick a new direction. Thanks for the wake up.

Sounds good…. Smile

GI - DK, 

Actually, I was enjoying hunting artifacts in my regions until you and the NE decided to ruin my fun so Zanthia became interesting.

As to Zanthia, not sure who wouldn’t jump on that after the LY posted about how he got beat on every move he tried to make against the DA.  Kind of surprised you didn’t try and fill that vacuum.

Regards,

(12-31-2023, 09:14 PM)Croaker Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 05:29 PM)PPTRILEY Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:42 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 02:30 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: IL-DK are we going to dance? I have a different direction and target on my radar brother V.  How bout you keep a couple of villages to help w food, and let me get back on track? You have enemies splitting a region next to you, am I really the guy you should be worried about? Let me know, before I start my scorched earth campaign. Smile GI with two regions and splitting a third on your door steps…lol

DK - IL

I really did not want to invade you (seemed like a bad idea), but I was bored. So, tell you what, I will take just two villages for sustenance and will pull out and pick a new direction. Thanks for the wake up.

Sounds good…. Smile

GI - DK, 

Actually, I was enjoying hunting artifacts in my regions until you and the NE decided to ruin my fun so Zanthia became interesting.

As to Zanthia, not sure who wouldn’t jump on that after the LY posted about how he got beat on every move he tried to make against the DA.  Kind of surprised you didn’t try and fill that vacuum.

Regards,

DK - GI
Not sure how we ruined your fun; doesn't sound like the death knights I know. We are a kind and loving bunch of partygoers. We love Giant-sized folks, even Giants.

DW-ALL

Looking for food,

R

(01-01-2024, 03:57 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: DW-ALL

Looking for food,

R

I got 60k food if you want

(01-01-2024, 05:19 AM)Lord Garth Wrote:

Looking for food,

R

DW-NE

All set order entered.

R

(01-01-2024, 07:25 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 05:19 AM)Lord Garth Wrote:

Looking for food,

R

DW-NE

All set order entered.

R

Done

FT-GN,

Apologies for the sleeping of your agents, but my liege can think of few reasons they would have shown up at those population centres aside from nefarious intent in upcoming turns. However, my lord does not wish for conflict and is more than willing to listen to alternative explanations.

(01-03-2024, 11:49 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: FT-GN,

Apologies for the sleeping of your agents, but my liege can think of few reasons they would have shown up at those population centres aside from nefarious intent in upcoming turns. However, my lord does not wish for conflict and is more than willing to listen to alternative explanations.

Yea I didn't appreciate that. The only reason was to move away from the corner- nothing has happened to you from an agent perspective that I know of. The DE has attacked me as of this turn so if you wish to finally become engaged he is wide open. I certainly have no ill intent to you and will be busy killing demons now.

(01-03-2024, 04:34 PM)Acererak Wrote:

Yea I didn't appreciate that. The only reason was to move away from the corner- nothing has happened to you from an agent perspective that I know of. The DE has attacked me as of this turn so if you wish to finally become engaged he is wide open. I certainly have no ill intent to you and will be busy killing demons now.

I like the story about just trying to move away from the corner, I don't think anyone is buying that. Like the FT I noticed you had moved your agents from defensive to attacking positions, you were clearly going to either attack one of us of just steal, sabotage and disrupt the peace in the area. Either way is way a chance I could not afford to take and my hand was forced. As for killing my demons, well they tend to be pretty immune to that sort of thing.

(01-03-2024, 05:12 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(01-03-2024, 04:34 PM)Acererak Wrote:

I like the story about just trying to move away from the corner, I don't think anyone is buying that. Like the FT I noticed you had moved your agents from defensive to attacking positions, you were clearly going to either attack one of us of just steal, sabotage and disrupt the peace in the area. Either way is way a chance I could not afford to take and my hand was forced. As for killing my demons, well they tend to be pretty immune to that sort of thing.
Ok dude. You made up your own story when nothing happened to you and attacked me. No worries though. It'll be fun when I destroy you. I'll give you this one chance to withdraw and pay a 100 K Gold and Food restitution or else it's war to the bitter end and you will lose.