Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship Game Game 2! Announcement, Rewards, and Draft Details
**Second Championship Game Alert!**

Hey Alamaze Fans,

After our first championship game filled up super quick and started drafting, we saw how pumped everyone was. So, we’re rolling out a **Second Championship Game** to keep the action going!

**Rewards:**
1st Place: Snags $100
2nd & 3rd Place: Grab $50 each

What’s Up This Time:
Open diplomacy format for some dynamic gameplay.
12 slots up for grabs. Pick your spot and then your region or kingdom in a snake draft. We flip the order after hitting player 12.

Priority System:
Did you miss the first game? You get first dibs on spots.
You played before? You’ll be on the reserve list and we’ll randomly pick from there if spots open up.

Your excitement’s what keeps Alamaze awesome. This second game means everyone gets a shot, whether you're new or coming back for more.

Quick Tip:  Spots will go fast, so jump in quickly to get yours!

Thanks for keeping the spirit alive. Can’t wait to see the moves you all make in this next championship.

Catch you in the game!

John

Signups

1. Players who did not participate in the first game will be given priority for game spots. They will be listed in the order they sign up.
2. Players who did participate in the first game and wish to play again will be placed on a reserve list. If spots become available, these players will be randomized to fill the vacancies.

Reserves:
etc..

(02-12-2024, 01:14 AM)Brekk Wrote: Signups
2. Cosmic wizard

1. Players who did not participate in the first game will be given priority for game spots. They will be listed in the order they sign up.
2. Players who did participate in the first game and wish to play again will be placed on a reserve list. If spots become available, these players will be randomized to fill the vacancies.

Reserves:
etc..

Signups
2. Cosmic wizard
3. Rellgar

Reserves:
etc..

2. Cosmic Wizard
3. Rellgar
6. Kellenved

Reserves:
etc..

(02-15-2024, 09:26 PM)Kellenved Wrote:
2. Cosmic Wizard
3. Rellgar
6. Kellenved

Reserves:
etc..

Kellenved is Jon Deaux by another name.  How many names does our old friend have?  Welcome back.  Jon, er Kellenver or whatever.

Kellenved is Jon Deaux by another name. How many names does our old friend have? Welcome back. Jon, er Kellenver or whatever.

And don't forget Senior Tactician.

I totally need to start doing this. Why am I missing out on that sweet Chivalry Bonus only available to 'new players'? I could be King Garth. General Garth! Emperor Garth!!

And nobody would know it was really me.

(02-15-2024, 10:18 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: Kellenved is Jon Deaux by another name. How many names does our old friend have? Welcome back. Jon, er Kellenver or whatever.

I totally need to start doing this. Why am I missing out on that sweet Chivalry Bonus only available to 'new players'? I could be King Garth. General Garth! Emperor Garth!!

Or is it the REAL Jon Deaux, John Doe/Jumping Fist and so on..so on.. my first teacher of Alamaze Kung Fu!!!! Smile

(02-15-2024, 10:31 PM)Strongwill Wrote:
(02-15-2024, 10:18 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: Kellenved is Jon Deaux by another name. How many names does our old friend have? Welcome back. Jon, er Kellenver or whatever.

Or is it the REAL Jon Deaux, John Doe/Jumping Fist and so on..so on.. my first teacher of Alamaze Kung Fu!!!! Smile

But most likely it’s Frank since all the posts go back to Franks post? Lol

(02-15-2024, 10:18 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: Kellenved is Jon Deaux by another name.  How many names does our old friend have?  Welcome back.  Jon, er Kellenver or whatever.

I totally need to start doing this.  Why am I missing out on that sweet Chivalry Bonus only available to 'new players'?  I could be King Garth.  General Garth!  Emperor Garth!! 

(02-15-2024, 10:18 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: Kellenved is Jon Deaux by another name.  How many names does our old friend have?  Welcome back.  Jon, er Kellenver or whatever.

I totally need to start doing this.  Why am I missing out on that sweet Chivalry Bonus only available to 'new players'?  I could be King Garth.  General Garth!  Emperor Garth!! 

But most likely it’s Frank since all the posts go back to Franks post? Lol

Are you speaking Frankly?

Signups
2. Cosmic wizard
3. Rellgar

Reserves:
1. Strongwill
etc..