Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5761 - Power 8 scramble
Thanks Brekk, as Brekk indicated the turn results still show an adept but if you refresh the turn entry screen the Power 8 is reflected on the magic tab.

(03-18-2024, 05:48 PM)gkmetty Wrote: Thanks Brekk, as Brekk indicated the turn results still show an adept but if you refresh the turn entry screen the Power 8 is reflected on the magic tab.

and the orders I had entered previously were still active. I just had to add the order for the Power 8.

(03-18-2024, 05:40 PM)Brekk Wrote: Guys I did a mage 8 in first group.  You will need to refresh, it likely wont show as an 8 this turn but next, but the spells will be there, any issues let me know.  I did use your lowest mage to keep it fair as I could.  Rember revelation will the change will not be available till turn 20.

Hello Brekk, my kingdom does not start with an adept in group 1. I did have one in group 2 and I saw that changed to a level 1 wizard. but I dont see any level 8 spells on any wizard in any group. So maybe mine did not load right due me not having a adept in group 1. Ive refreshed and loaded it several times no changes. please advise

The Deathknights

(03-18-2024, 09:47 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 05:40 PM)Brekk Wrote: Guys I did a mage 8 in first group.  You will need to refresh, it likely wont show as an 8 this turn but next, but the spells will be there, any issues let me know.  I did use your lowest mage to keep it fair as I could.  Rember revelation will the change will not be available till turn 20.

Hello Brekk, my kingdom does not start with an adept in group 1. I did have one in group 2 and I saw that changed to a level 1 wizard. but I dont see any level 8 spells on any wizard in any group. So maybe mine did not load right due me not having a adept in group 1. Ive refreshed and loaded it several times no changes. please advise

The Deathknights

That is strange because the Death Knight's do start with an adept in their first group. Perhaps things went side ways during the setup.

(03-18-2024, 09:56 PM)gkmetty Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 09:47 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:

The Deathknights

That is strange because the Death Knight's do start with an adept in their first group. Perhaps things went side ways during the setup.

My report shows grp 1- 2 wizards no adepts, grp 2 1 wiz 1 adept
but the orders page shows group 2 with 2 with no adept but no level 8 spells on any wizard

CosmicWizard,

You didn't have an adept in group 1. My database change didn't stick so my apologies, but you now have a level 8 in group 1.
He replaced your level 1. Let me know if you have any other issues.

John

EM -> DA, King of the Onyx Imperium it seems we have both found the unusual sighting at the same time. You have a better chance at recovering the artifact but I have a chance. I have an offer for you. I will walk away if you allow me to keep my PC in your region until turn 7. You take the PC politically on turn 7. Let me know your thoughts.

(03-20-2024, 02:32 AM)gkmetty Wrote: EM -> DA, King of the Onyx Imperium it seems we have both found the unusual sighting at the same time. You have a better chance at recovering the artifact but I have a chance. I have an offer for you. I will walk away if you allow me to keep my PC in your region until turn 7. You take the PC politically on turn 7. Let me know your thoughts.

Sorry, can't do that. Regional control is the goal and that town is needed. You already depleted it via recruitment anyhow Smile

(03-20-2024, 03:00 PM)davekuyk Wrote:
(03-20-2024, 02:32 AM)gkmetty Wrote: EM -> DA, King of the Onyx Imperium it seems we have both found the unusual sighting at the same time. You have a better chance at recovering the artifact but I have a chance. I have an offer for you. I will walk away if you allow me to keep my PC in your region until turn 7. You take the PC politically on turn 7. Let me know your thoughts.

Sorry, can't do that. Regional control is the goal and that town is needed. You already depleted it via recruitment anyhow Smile
I'm not certain of what you mean by depleting. I did nothing. You will have regional control without that town but if this is your decision, then so be it.

CosmicWizard checking in to see if everything resolved itself when youon your second turn if npt send me a message.

John/Brekk

Hello Tyrant King,

I would like to send you back your agent I accidentally captured please let me know so we can get him home safely.

The Deathknights