Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5761 - Power 8 scramble
(03-21-2024, 05:46 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: Hello Tyrant King,

I would like to send you back your agent I accidentally captured please let me know so we can get him home safely.

The Deathknights

Such a nice and pleasant Deathknight!

AM-DA
I am also nice and pleasant. I dont have the order to trade, but i am not guarding prisoners.

(03-21-2024, 10:16 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: AM-DA
I am also nice and pleasant. I dont have the order to trade, but i am not guarding prisoners.

Thanks! Just give me your capital location and I'll get that rescue order in!

(03-21-2024, 11:05 PM)davekuyk Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 10:16 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: AM-DA

Thanks! Just give me your capital location and I'll get that rescue order in!

It’s in area TE. You should be able to reach it from Zamora if you want to do a rescue mission

EM - AM - DA. The rules of this game clearly state that all communications must take place on the forum. You partnering to attack me is a violation of those rules. This is why people drop from the game.

(03-22-2024, 08:59 PM)gkmetty Wrote: EM - AM - DA. The rules of this game clearly state that all communications must take place on the forum. You partnering to attack me is a violation of those rules. This is why people drop from the game.

I assure you there was no partnering done. I found your capital via a group trail and did the three sleeps and agent missions. I had no contact with the AM.

(03-22-2024, 09:06 PM)davekuyk Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 08:59 PM)gkmetty Wrote: EM - AM - DA. The rules of this game clearly state that all communications must take place on the forum. You partnering to attack me is a violation of those rules. This is why people drop from the game.

I assure you there was no partnering done. I found your capital via a group trail and did the three sleeps and agent missions. I had no contact with the AM.

I apologize for my accusations.

SO-FO is this the path you have decided is best for your game?

(03-22-2024, 09:16 PM)gkmetty Wrote:

So it was just a coincidence that you both attacked the same turn. It was just a coincidence that you both went to different PCs. Sorry Dave, too many coincidences.

Well, i went for the pop in the plains. Had a 50/50 on whether it was your cap or not and i wanted the plains advantage.

(03-22-2024, 10:08 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 09:16 PM)gkmetty Wrote:

So it was just a coincidence that you both attacked the same turn. It was just a coincidence that you both went to different PCs. Sorry Dave, too many coincidences.

Well, i went for the pop in the plains. Had a 50/50 on whether it was your cap or not and i wanted the plains advantage.

I apologize for my accusations.