Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5761 - Power 8 scramble
I have sent a request to John to add the extra wizard.

Guys I would need to promote a wizard not add. So with that in mind do you want it done first turn or 2nd after you have had a chance to add adepts via kingdom selection.

(03-18-2024, 02:33 PM)Brekk Wrote: Guys I would need to promote a wizard not add.  So with that in mind do you want it done first turn or 2nd after you have had a chance to add adepts via kingdom selection.

I prefer doing it right away. Allow us to use that P-8 right from the turn 1.

(03-18-2024, 02:40 PM)davekuyk Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 02:33 PM)Brekk Wrote: Guys I would need to promote a wizard not add.  So with that in mind do you want it done first turn or 2nd after you have had a chance to add adepts via kingdom selection.

I will give it 3 hours let me know I will take the majority fair, unless you guys set the rules already.

To clarify, Everyone starts with an adept in their first group. This adept will be changed to a power 8 wizard. I apologize if the setup information was confusing.

(03-18-2024, 02:45 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 02:40 PM)davekuyk Wrote:

I will give it 3 hours let me know I will take the majority fair, unless you guys set the rules already.

Sounds good. Simple and straightforward.

I'd prefer the second, i've done my turn already

I'd prefer the first turn

First turn for me

Guys I did a mage 8 in first group. You will need to refresh, it likely wont show as an 8 this turn but next, but the spells will be there, any issues let me know. I did use your lowest mage to keep it fair as I could. Rember revelation will the change will not be available till turn 20.