Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5767 24hr Full diplo
I must say, this 24-hour turnaround has been hectic! Hectic but fun!

Lots going on in the south. What is the north doing? Are there any artifacts left in the wild?

(04-15-2024, 08:59 PM)VballMichael Wrote: You'll note that I never said there was a team of 4 players, just that there were 3 attackers and the AT would make 4. And he did make 4.

RD - UN
I have left your region. Nice job on the defense, by the way.

Well . . . You did say that I showed my colors as a team player . . . .

This is why people don't join full Diplomatic games. They turn into team games. There is an option for team games which level the playing field.

I have a question. If this is happening in the Untamed lands, why isn't anyone taking advantage of the BL regions? He has 3 regions and is about to get his 4th.

BL Prince Canstarrillion XU Blackfire Using considerable effort to stir unrest.
BL Prince Dronekan XU Blackfire In the still of the night, gated to the major city of Blackfire.
BL Prince Ukranius XU Blackfire Using considerable effort to stir unrest.
BL Princess Xynia XU Blackfire Succeeded in triggering a rebellion of the local populace.
BL Duke Philkanor XU Blackfire Successfully relocated base to the major city of Blackfire.
FT Prince Gerhardt Ziao XU Blackfire Successfully relocated base to the major city of Blackfire.

(04-18-2024, 02:40 AM)gkmetty Wrote: This is why people don't join full Diplomatic games. They turn into team games. There is an option for team games which level the playing field.

i don't think 24hr games should be full diplomacy. they should be reserved for 48 or 72.

R

(04-24-2024, 02:57 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 02:40 AM)gkmetty Wrote: This is why people don't join full Diplomatic games. They turn into team games. There is an option for team games which level the playing field.

i don't think 24hr games should be full diplomacy. they should be reserved for 48 or 72.

R

It has been difficult to coordinate I admit.

I am always up for a team game, not sure how that would be setup - manually I suppose?

Yes team games are set up by Brek.

Well the Nomad had a good turn ? Well done. 

Question on an unexpected outcome. I cast meteor swarm (with a p7) vs a town with 10550 defense. My expectation was the town's defense would drop to 550, making it an easy parley. Instead the town was destroyed. Thoughts?

(04-25-2024, 11:33 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Well the Nomad had a good turn ? Well done. 

Question on an unexpected outcome. I cast meteor swarm (with a p7) vs a town with 10550 defense. My expectation was the town's defense would drop to 550, making it an easy parley. Instead the town was destroyed. Thoughts?

The numbers shown are real close but sometimes you might have a +\- because of things with your group. Just a brigades for example with a bonus to attack pop will give a greater value of damage than listed.

(04-25-2024, 11:33 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Well the Nomad had a good turn ? Well done. 

That defense number likely includes a bonus for regional control that does not seem to exist for purposes of the destruction spell. I have had similar experiences in the past.