Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second confederation game sign-up
(05-08-2024, 02:45 PM)VballMichael Wrote: I would do a Warlords. And the above suggestion for picking regions and kingdoms looks fine. We just need to confirm 4 players and get someone to randomize our order.
And when we send the final set-up to Brek, just make sure we have player names for him rather than forum names.
And remember that when you pick a kingdom, you immediately assign it to one of your regions.
Probably goes without saying, but this is already a "team" game since we each have 3 kingdoms, so there is no further intentional teaming up.

Looks like we have three players then - one more!

I will be player 4.

Great! That was quick!

If Brek (or another third party) could post a picking order we can start drafting.

Who are the four players?

R

Myself, VBall, Windstar and Kellenved

A-Windstar
B-Kellenved
C-Davekuyk
D-VBall

Here you go:

1. Windstar
2. Kellenved
3. VBall
4. Dave Kuyk

You can proceed with the snake draft using this new order.

(05-08-2024, 08:42 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: A-Windstar
B-Kellenved
C-Davekuyk
D-VBall

Thanks, Ruin!

Windstar is up Smile

I believe that we have all four players. Now we just need a neutral third party to do the draft order.

I choose the Untamed Lands and Nyvaria.

I'll take Darkover and Triumvia

(A) Windstar: Untamed Lands and Nyvaria
(B) Kellenved: Darkover and Triumvia
© DaveKuyk:
(D) Vball:

DaveK is up.