Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second confederation game sign-up
Those seem solid Vball.

Halfling in Pellinor for me, please.

Note - I am traveling this weekend and will not be able to start this game until Sunday.

The final team/region/kingdoms are:

Windstar: DE/Nyvaria; IL/Zamora; AM/Untamed Lands
Kellenved: DA/Darkover; TY/Triumvia; UN/Diamond Coast
Davekuyk: AN/Sword Coast; RD/Mythgar/ HA/Pellinor
Vball: DK/Kyrnn; GI/Zanthia; DU/Crown Isles

I'll take the AM in the Untamed Lands.

(05-09-2024, 09:38 PM)Windstar3 Wrote: I'll take the AM in the Untamed Lands.

I'll send the info to Brek on Saturday. Gives DaveK. time to do his orders on Sunday.

I'm good to go! Thanks!

Game should now have begun. Next time you guys will have to give me a name or you get stuck with mine!

Good luck I would love to hear how it goes and how much people enjoy the format.

In the past, I have used a map merger tool designed for team games, which might be of interest. It's a bit clunky but effective—it allows you to view all three of your maps as a single integrated map. If anyone would like to use this tool, please let me know.

If there's enough interest, I'm also willing to create a brief tutorial video on how to use it effectively.

Brek, Hate to say it but there is an error in my setup. I am supposed to have DE in Nyvaria (good) and IL in Zamora (also good) but I am supposed to have AM in The Untamed Lands, and you have me in Mythgar. If you can fix it, I would be appreciative.

Hmm afraid I cant fix it, will need to re-create. will be a couple hours
Everyone needs to drop the old game, to avoid confusion.

Will do, dropping.

Dropped