Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(05-17-2024, 01:46 AM)Eregnon Wrote: RD-FF Will tax this turn.

FF - RD
My little pixies have been lifting weights and throwing spears for weeks now and I cannot dissuade them from practicing their martial skills against this town. If, in their overexuberance, they should capture one of your two little human servants, we will of course ransom them to you for a mere pittance of 1 gold.

(05-13-2024, 02:03 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: This is limited diplomacy- is that forum only, 3 turn max on deals?

Rulers in this Campaign:
         Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                   Ruled By

WA    The Crown Islands(1)    The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  uncledarkseid
          DU    Darkover(2)             The Domain of the Great Druid                  Runigruth
          CI    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Cimmerian Nation from the North            Pine Needle
          DK    Krynn(4)                The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights      Milo007
          NE    Triumvia(5)             The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            CosmicWizard17
          TY    Zanthia(6)              The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            Ozymandius
          DE    Nyvaria(7)              The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes           Windstar
          DA    The Sword Coast(8)      The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Brek
          SA    Pellinor(9)             The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights   Strongwill
          GN    Zamora(10)              The Golden Principality of the Gnomes          Canticar
          FF    Mythgar(11)             The Encompassing Realm of the Fairy Folk       Vball Michael
          RD    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Eregnon the Black
DK - TY, gutsy move marching an army group and army pretty much to the edge of the map.

Looking forward to the report.

(05-17-2024, 01:49 AM)VballMichael Wrote:

FF - RD
My little pixies have been lifting weights and throwing spears for weeks now and I cannot dissuade them from practicing their martial skills against this town. If, in their overexuberance, they should capture one of your two little human servants, we will of course ransom them to you for a mere pittance of 1 gold.

RD-FF
Sorry, didn't see this. I will put in the order this turn.

(05-22-2024, 02:37 AM)Eregnon Wrote:
(05-17-2024, 01:49 AM)VballMichael Wrote:

FF - RD

RD-FF
Sorry, didn't see this. I will put in the order this turn.

Order is in. Though, honestly, I thought your little guy would just fly away. He has been treated well.

(05-22-2024, 01:08 AM)Croaker Wrote:
(05-13-2024, 02:03 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: This is limited diplomacy- is that forum only, 3 turn max on deals?

Rulers in this Campaign:
         Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                   Ruled By

WA    The Crown Islands(1)    The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  uncledarkseid
          DU    Darkover(2)             The Domain of the Great Druid                  Runigruth
          CI    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Cimmerian Nation from the North            Pine Needle
          DK    Krynn(4)                The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights      Milo007
          NE    Triumvia(5)             The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            CosmicWizard17
          TY    Zanthia(6)              The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            Ozymandius
          DE    Nyvaria(7)              The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes           Windstar
          DA    The Sword Coast(8)      The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Brek
          SA    Pellinor(9)             The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights   Strongwill
          GN    Zamora(10)              The Golden Principality of the Gnomes          Canticar
          FF    Mythgar(11)             The Encompassing Realm of the Fairy Folk       Vball Michael
          RD    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Eregnon the Black
DK - TY, gutsy move marching an army group and army pretty much to the edge of the map.

Looking forward to the report.
DK - TY, that was an entertaining battle to read.

FF - DK and TY

Don't tease us and leave us hanging? How great was this battle and who triumphed?

Evil on evil violence pleases Crom

(05-23-2024, 03:06 AM)VballMichael Wrote: FF - DK and TY

Don't tease us and leave us hanging? How great was this battle and who triumphed?

DK - my highlights.  TY came in with an army group of 16 brigades and left with a division.  He also buried a Captain Major and Power-1 on the battlefield.   I started with an army and left with a division with no leaders or wizards lost.

(05-23-2024, 12:27 PM)Croaker Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 03:06 AM)VballMichael Wrote: FF - DK and TY

DK - my highlights.  TY came in with an army group of 16 brigades and left with a division.  He also buried a Captain Major and Power-1 on the battlefield.   I started with an army and left with a division with no leaders or wizards lost.
I didn’t think that would be the knockout punch for the TY but apparently it was.

It wasn't a good result I admit, however, I dropped all of my games other than Warlord, not just this one. I find individual games are not my cup of tea.

I am surprised you picked up:

JB 1st Deathknights Golden Spear of Lerix 00000
JB 1st Deathknights Narsil, Flame of the West 00000

Plus Morgal Blade by turn 5. Those Hell Hounds must also sniff out artifacts!