Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another confederation game?
Very good. Now all we need is for a neutral 3rd party to do the draft order. Anyone interested?

Sure, I'll do it. How are you drafting? Regions first? All together? Snake draft? Let me know and I will randomize.

We come up with a random order for choosing.

In the first round, the person who is slated to go first picks a group of regions that I have already included in this thread. This goes until the last person chooses a pair. Then, that last person is the first person to choose their kingdoms, and then it goes back down to the first person who chose regions chooses last for kingdoms. It is fair and just.

Windstar 3
CosmicWizard 5
Brekk 2
Hammer 4
JohnnyUtah 6
DaveKuyk 1

Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:
Timestamp: 2024-10-16 12:24:56 UTC

How is that random if I am last? Fake news!

Smile

Seriously though, thanks Needle of the Pine.

Windstar - you are up to choose a set of regions!

Actually you are first. The players are listed in the order that they joined the game. The numbers on the right are the order in which they pick. You are first, and Brek is second, and I am third.

Huh?

I'm unclear how:

Windstar 3
CosmicWizard 5
Brekk 2
Hammer 4
JohnnyUtah 6
DaveKuyk 1

Turns into:

1) DaveKuyk, 2) Brek and 3) Windstar

??

Must be that "new math" i hear about Smile

1 Davekuyk
2 Brekk
3 Windstar
4 Hammer
5 Cosmic Wizard
6 JohnnyUtah

Is the order determined by the random cube of doom.
Sorry for the confusing way I posted it.

In all that confusion, my position still managed to get worse - lol / crying face

(10-16-2024, 05:27 PM)JohnnyUtah Wrote: In all that confusion, my position still managed to get worse - lol / crying face

Although you get the Left Over Regions, You Do Get to Pick Your Kingdoms First