Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 100
(06-06-2013, 09:05 PM)Kalrex Wrote: Hope they all get in- I'm laying waste to Region 10 and can't be delayed...

Nobody cares about Region 10 but the Black Dragon and he can just pick another region. Just so long as you stay out of Region 8, I am okay with it.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(06-06-2013, 09:05 PM)Kalrex Wrote: Hope they all get in- I'm laying waste to Region 10 and can't be delayed...

I support that position whole-heartedly. Nothing should delay anyone's invasion into the Southern Sands.

The Black Dragon has 20 brigades with 3 Warlords and wizards in Runnimede, with his sidekick the Elves having an Army Group with a Power 6 and others there.

If Kalrex destroys Southern Sands, the Black might just take up full residence in Runnimede.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(06-07-2013, 01:06 AM)The Gray Mouser Wrote:

I support that position whole-heartedly. Nothing should delay anyone's invasion into the Southern Sands.

The Black Dragon has 20 brigades with 3 Warlords and wizards in Runnimede, with his sidekick the Elves having an Army Group with a Power 6 and others there.

Sidekick? Sidekick? I ain't no stinkin' sidekickSmile

(06-07-2013, 03:38 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote:

Oh, come on Robin, I mean Tonto, I mean Kato, I mean Festus, I mean Samwise. You are #2 in Runnimede after Batman, The Lone Ranger, The Green Lantern, Marshall Dillon, and Frodo.

Your military is at least 4x mine, but only 1/3 that of the Black Dragons. Since there are over 20 Black Dragon & Wyvern brigades in Runnimede, I'm guessing there aren't many in The Southern Sands.

(06-07-2013, 05:32 AM)The Gray Mouser Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 03:38 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote:

Oh, come on Robin, I mean Tonto, I mean Kato, I mean Festus, I mean Samwise. You are #2 in Runnimede after Batman, The Lone Ranger, The Green Lantern, Marshall Dillon, and Frodo.

Your military is at least 4x mine, but only 1/3 that of the Black Dragons. Since there are over 20 Black Dragon & Wyvern brigades in Runnimede, I'm guessing there aren't many in The Southern Sands.

So that's whats going on down south.

How many villages did you destroy?
 Lord Diamond

I can destroy 5 per turn...

(06-10-2013, 07:09 AM)Kalrex Wrote: I can destroy 5 per turn...

The question isn't how many you can destroy. It was how many you actually destroyed. You promised us that you were "laying waste" to the Southern Sands.
 Lord Diamond

You want me to lay waste to every pop center I'm at in Region 10 this turn???