Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#130 - Experienced Steel
(DE) You can believe what you want, Wynter. Giving me a lot of credit for great planning. I wish I did have that good of an explanation for my guys all being over there.
And I don't know where you keep getting misinformation about my alleged allies or NAPs. Look, I don't begrudge you attacking me. And I understand that you put the facts together as you have. But honestly, I just screwed this one up. Never once looked at pop centers over there or increased reaction, or intended to congregate. This is a good lesson for me, and you made a good move with your army. But, no, I had not thought past getting my region.
I would be happy to have a NAP with you, but you hold all of the cards right now with your army at my throat. If you truly don't believe me, I would even be willing to send my turns to a 3rd party not in the game, and they can confirm for you that there was no action whatsoever in your direction.

(DE) No issues. I am just young and stupid and proud, and embarrassed at how many of my folks are actually at my capitol. just dumb Smile.

(04-18-2014, 07:21 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Last I checked, Lamborghini doesn't make money at all.

Haven't you heard? The recession is over.

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/03/lamborg...rofit.html

Looks like the stock markets in Meridon and Gundabar are recovering following all the destabilization caused by the Gnomes' irresponsible credit default swaps. Not to mention the Gnome banks selling 5 million gold mortgages to Trolls on 50k gold incomes.

The Deliverer is the 1%

Occupy Cradia!

While I understand that it makes sense to ally with someone with whom you know you have a good working relationship, I've been trying to mix it up. I especially don't like being AGAINST the same people in multiple games, though it has worked out that way for me just due to dumb luck.

Cloud

That and you can try to get in games where the players are less familiar. The Anonymous games are really cool. I think there is a limited communications varient floating around too which would be cool.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(05-01-2014, 07:49 PM)Brogan Wrote: That and you can try to get in games where the players are less familiar. The Anonymous games are really cool. I think there is a limited communications varient floating around too which would be cool.

134 is anon but allowing orders 341-347 in game messaging.

It seems to be working as a means to make peace with some neighbors.

I am not sure if it will lead to mega alliances on an anon level. I hope it does not. At least there shouldn't be killer coordination vs. independant victims.

One nice thing is the anon game takes way less time without all the diplomacy email.

(TR) I agree. tired of big team games. will join anon game next and will talk to nobody.

There wouldn't be Big Alliance games if players would stop joining big alliances. Some players have posted about stopping the reflex action of joining multiple NAP's on Turn 0 which then morph into Big Alliance.

Would be nice if game long NAP's became something more like 4 turn treaties.

one defensive alliance in 128. no others.

All I know if I faced a two-on-one gang-bang that I have had to try and fight back from. I really don't like getting NAPs all over the place. I'd rather take my chances - of course, the end result is that I get jumped alot, but it's all in good fun.