Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#130 - Experienced Steel
(TR) I did team up with giant and we hit two people. yep huge mega-alliance.

(DW) Yeah, I'm not really seeing a mega alliance. In fact, this game seems more mailable than most.

At this point, end of turn 11, only five regions are controlled, and no kingdom seems in a dominant position. Very wide open and some interesting diplomacy going on all about.

(GN) By diplomacy, do you mean strong-arm Dwarfish tactics? Deplorable!
-The Deliverer

(DW) In this game, the Dark Elves of Thalion (four or more gold stars) declared me enemy out of the blue on about turn 6. The Witch Lord of Lord Thanatos threatened the same. So what did we do?

We saw the Giant and Warlock seemed bent on the DA, so we just mirrored the DA actions of the turn before: declared him enemy, denigrated him in controlled Mountains.

The Witchlord had come under fire from the Gnome of The Deliverer, the Black Dragons, and the Underworld - he of Jumbie.

We Dwarves took the Horn Bridge into the Mists and assaulted Viperhead, Gnome controlled, it fell fairly easily with a Valor and Shield assist from our two Power 2's.

We captured the Gnome Countess Rose Giantbrain at Viperhead. Standing nearly 4'3" tall, with a nearly full head of Gnomish wiry hair, and something below 19 stones in weight, she was a prize captive indeed. When we offered to return her to her evil King, Delivery Person, he declined saying he would rather personally drown 10 Rose's than leave the stink of the Mists.

(WA) I know it was you. You'll be sorry.

(DW) Who? What? I assure you good Sir, the Dwarven Lords had nothing to do with whatever happened with the Warlock realm.

Meanwhile, it was a teary moment when we all had to say goodbye to Rose Giantbrain, she of the Unfeeling Delivery Kingdom of Gnomish Things. She actually thanked us for our mercy in not shipping her back to serve her master. Gnomish Duke Uncle Zap Firefoot however, was hysterical as he was led to the guillotine. Not such a good end. Also, it seems Black Dragon governors are thick as flies in these Mists. We can hardly keep track of them all, but four should be extinguished by the end of next turn.

(GN) You're adorable.
-The Deliverer

As of 10:30 pm PST Thursday night I still do not have Results 17 for game 130.

Since these orders were sent Monday I figure the next turn is due tomorrow morning, Friday. But without Results 17 I cannot enter orders...

Did everyone else get their turns?
Lord Thanatos

I got them late Monday night. 10pm PST. Says due Monday the 9th

(06-06-2014, 05:33 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I got them late Monday night. 10pm PST. Says due Monday the 9th

OK, I must have deleted mine somehow.

I am certain support will help me out. The customer service is great and usually when we get to the bottom of things it becomes clear it was my error. I play a lot of games and sometimes things get lost. Smile
Lord Thanatos