Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: Who should pick the first kingdom?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morgan Kane - if he's so anxious to get things started, let him be the one to get it rolling
30.77%
4 30.77%
The Deliverer - as the established Champion, it is his duty to go first.
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Titan vs. the Titan Champion - help needed
The Deliverer and I have discussed it and since--according to Ry Vor--exploratory is going to be the new standard, we have decided the Titan game will be in that format.

(05-25-2014, 05:14 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: What would the two of you think about me choosing the 3 kingdoms to be eliminated?

Those would be the Giant, the Ancient Ones, and the Demon Princes.

I'm not sure. I think part of the attraction of Titan is the strategy involved with picking your nations and by limiting it to twelve, the potential for each player to uniquely play to their strengths is lessened.

(05-25-2014, 06:09 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote:
(05-25-2014, 05:14 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: What would the two of you think about me choosing the 3 kingdoms to be eliminated?

Those would be the Giant, the Ancient Ones, and the Demon Princes.

I'm not sure. I think part of the attraction of Titan is the strategy involved with picking your nations and by limiting it to twelve, the potential for each player to uniquely play to their strengths is lessened.

I agree... though it would possibly be interesting if two kingdoms were randomly eliminated by a roll of the dice. That would potentially force some additional strategy in the selection process.
-The Deliverer

As you wish, choose from all 15 kingdoms.

Still waiting on kingdoms. You can post your picks here as to kingdoms to provide some entertainment.

I think it would be fun to pick for the other player... "here, you get to play these guys!"

Again, waiting on some games to wrap before jumping into this one. Don't want to give Will tooooo much of a chance. And looks like I'm picking first, based on everyone not liking me.
-The Deliverer

[quote='kevindusi' pid='20246' dateline='1401049266']
I think it would be fun to pick for the other player... "here, you get to play these guys!"

I would be willing to do that when I get my turn. Gives me a great excuse for a rematchSmile