Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regent order turn input
say your kings dead/or what ever. You got regent in charge now. On the input order sheet column 1 player name, column 2 kingdom, etc. Column 4 states Kings name , must match name in system. So is it your dead kings name or regents. Thank u for your time

(08-08-2014, 06:08 AM)twhitewolf10 Wrote: say your kings dead/or what ever. You got regent in charge now. On the input order sheet column 1 player name, column 2 kingdom, etc. Column 4 states Kings name , must match name in system. So is it your dead kings name or regents. Thank u for your time

I am pretty sure its your regents name now. Not 100% though.

Use your regent's name. Most important is your game, turn number and account number being correct.

I've never changed this for the numerous deaths to my ruling family and it always seems to go through ok. Never really thought about it until now, actually...
-The Deliverer

(08-08-2014, 02:09 PM)kevindusi Wrote: I've never changed this for the numerous deaths to my ruling family and it always seems to go through ok. Never really thought about it until now, actually...

Same here. Assumed it was more about HQ checking authenticity of the orders if needed.

(08-08-2014, 02:09 PM)kevindusi Wrote: I've never changed this for the numerous deaths to my ruling family and it always seems to go through ok. Never really thought about it until now, actually...

Kevin, can't wait to get into game with you again and try and smack you around! Smile

A friend of yours Kevin?

I always fill in the name of my king/regent that is printed on the front page of my turn, I always figured that would be what the computer is looking for.
Podium player returning to the conflict!

(08-08-2014, 06:03 PM)Airborne Ranger Wrote:

Kevin, can't wait to get into game with you again and try and smack you around! Smile

As long as you make it more challenging than you used to, Zim. Smile
-The Deliverer