Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Soap Box
(10-01-2014, 07:08 PM)kevindusi Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 06:17 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: There are no rules in a team game. 3:1 to knock out 1/3rd of an opposing alliance would be smart game play, not a gang bang.

If a player has an alliance, then it cannot be a gang bang by definition. You attack him and the others are automatically against you. Whether they are GOOD allies or not is another question.

I need to say this. This is a war game. That means that for me to win, I have to ruin your chances of winning. If I don't coordinate with a bunch of other players to steal your stuff it is because the payout isn't enough for my trouble, not because of any particular ethics. If you have something I want, I will try to take it. If three of you want what I have, come and give it your best shot. I will do my best to get all the other players to stab you in the back while I punch you in the gut and make you wish you had chosen another victim.

That's what makes this game fun. Any programming that takes this away will take away from the game. Some players will leave if that happens. Will enough new players replace them?

I don't think I could have said it much better. Maybe a tish better, but not much.

I agree, except for the part where Dusi could say it better.
He definitely can't.

Here, here LD.

(10-01-2014, 07:30 PM)Wynand Wrote: I agree, except for the part where Dusi could say it better.
He definitely can't.

Here, here LD.

ONLY A TISH, WYNAND!

Don't hate me because I took your crown.
-The Deliverer

(10-01-2014, 07:43 PM)kevindusi Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 07:30 PM)Wynand Wrote: I agree, except for the part where Dusi could say it better.
He definitely can't.

Here, here LD.

ONLY A TISH, WYNAND!

Don't hate me because I took your crown.

I'll just go back to clubbing baby seals and punching kittens.

Glad you started the thread LD so I could clear my conscience.

http://shirtshovel.com/animals-stopclubb...eals.shtml
-The Deliverer

(10-01-2014, 08:39 PM)Hawk_ Wrote: I'll just go back to clubbing baby seals and punching kittens.

Be the better person Hawk.

Integrity is priceless!

Angry
Lord Thanatos

(10-02-2014, 01:06 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 08:39 PM)Hawk_ Wrote: I'll just go back to clubbing baby seals and punching kittens.

Be the better person Hawk.

Integrity is priceless!

Angry

I see nothing but integrity. Baby seals have the nicest fur and Hawk isn't afraid to admit it. Wear that warm, comfy, coat with pride!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Where is this analysis?
bananas (on the forums)
Arch-Mage of Entropy (in games)
             - Wanderer of Alamaze

Player nominated - 
157 - TR : Chancellor 
161 - AN : Chancellor & Iron Willed

(11-15-2014, 09:29 PM)bananas Wrote: Where is this analysis?

Yes! Yes!
Baby seals deserve a clubbing and war is war.

I would also like to know where these 'After War' reports are.

Could any of you clubbers point me in the right direction... Please???
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(11-18-2014, 12:25 PM)Madmardigan Wrote:
(11-15-2014, 09:29 PM)bananas Wrote: Where is this analysis?

Yes! Yes!
Baby seals deserve a clubbing and war is war.

I would also like to know where these 'After War' reports are.

Could any of you clubbers point me in the right direction... Please???

They are all posted in Valhalla:

http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/f...php?fid=25

The game metrics are normally attached to the leading post.

Enjoy!