Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday tidings
As we reflect on the excellent year that Alamaze has had, I just want to wish all staff and players a happy holiday season.
And, as much as I love getting my turns, I truly hope that the staff and volunteers will take at least a few days to relax and connect with family next week.
Happy holidays and good gaming to one and all, even those who have crushed me in various games Smile.

Seasons Greetings from me as well.

I agree with Michael re: taking time off.

Will turns be skipping a few days next week?

Could be talked into that.  Any games that go out as due 12/25 will be run 12/26.   Beyond that, we can take a leave for a couple other days if we get a consensus.  I'd propose 12/24 - 12/27 off.

I am good with a break!
-The Deliverer

(12-20-2014, 11:32 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Could be talked into that.  Any games that go out as due 12/25 will be run 12/26.   Beyond that, we can take a leave for a couple other days if we get a consensus.  I'd propose 12/24 - 12/27 off.

All for a holiday break.  

I would love to give Ry Vor a break and I am sure my wife will be thrilled if she does not see me on the computer during the holidays.  I would ask that when the big pile up of orders comes on the 28th/29th that the games be split evenly up into monday and tuesday cycles.   

Happy holidays all!

I am good with a break too...I am out of town from Dec 27 to Jan 3.
Any chance the leave could be a few days longer? Smile

I'm ok either way but I will have to get someone to run my 2nd set of turns for that week (Friday).

Ry vor/Cipher - thanks for running the best game on the internet...enjoy some familiy time!

Wynand

Ditto. Would love to give Rick a few days off.

A break sounds good. Take a week off.

Thanks folks, do have the daughters coming back into Dallas and could use a bit of a break.

I think I will try to put all games run this week on a 7 day cycle, so a game run today (Monday) would be due next Monday instead of Friday.  All those are manual changes, so I will probably miss resetting a game or two.  So no games likely run this TH or FRI.  Should be able to do the new Warlords Saturday.

Have a great break, Rick!