Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game #103
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
You know, Alamaze might be more fun if we were allowed to be cheating and lying bastards in one game and honorable paladins in the next.
We'll never know just what Wulfgar and bluefile said to each other unless we get the NSA to release the transcripts.
I'll tell ya what.
Lord Diamond has known me for for several years through Fall of Rome. He knows I don't take the "honor" thing likely.
So here is the absolute truth with what happened between me and blue in this game.
I have several games going at once, and a very busy life, so I lose track of who's who and what's going on in these games.
I have PM's, e-mails from 2 different accounts, facebook messaages..... it's hard to keep track of them all.
I showed up at Troll-controlled Meridon last turn with every intention of attacking it.
Then I got a message from blue, and I thought maybe I had gotten my games mixed up and he and I were supposed to be working on a plan to hit the Gnome. We PM'd a bit and I agreed not to attack.
So I got up this morning to do ALL my game orders and realized that I had indeed gotten my games mixed up and that blue was, in fact, not who I was planning on allying with.
By this time I was pretty well committed to my original plan of attacking him, and with literally minutes before the turn was to run (Cipher can vouch for me there) I decided to carry out the attack.
I decided to play the cheating lying bastard for once, instead of the paladin, as LD put it.
So there ya have it.
It was not pre-meditated, it was a spur of the moment decision to carry out my original plan rather than waste a turn and all the resources put into it.
The rest of you want to pile on me about it, so be it.
This is a game.
There are enough players who know me and trust me who will ally with me if need be.
"I give you my WORD I will not attack."

- Doesn't get anymore blatant than that. Let the dogpile begin.
Meh. I was gettin' tired of using this persona anyway.
I'll have a new one before the day is out.
No reason to change your perona. If you didn't have a treaty, it's all good imo. Bluefile probably won't trust you moving forward, but we all need a nemesis or two.

I have known Wulfgar for years and he really is an honorable person. I have never even known him to approach a gray area, much less cross a line.
(06-17-2013, 10:45 PM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]Good job UncleMikeWink I think it cost you guys the game, if it was a winnable one, but great surprise!

Thanks. For those who don't know, my invisible group wiped out the AN's wizards at Avalon last turn. Kalrex is showing his good gamemanship !!

Too bad I've been up against AN-TR-WA and others since turn 6 in this game otherwise my skeleton horde would have some fun. Those demon princes can really crank them out, will have 60 brigades of skeletons by turn 20 Smile
Why would wiping out the AN wizards cost you guys the game?
Yeah, I don't quite get that post either...
Wulfgar,

In related news, you can buy the game Dishonored today for $16!!

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/97180/ga...l-download

Smokin' deal
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42