Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones?
If Littlefinger was on her list he'd be dead already Smile

But no, Mister snarky smirk is about to try something. He's been too quiet. You have one Stark that knows everything and one that can kill anything. If he was smart he should move on someplace safer. Like Castle Black.

Alright, bottom line.  Has there been a better portrayal of dragons than this last episode?  I mean ever, in any venue, any milieu.  Wow.  I should reconsider my Maelstrom design, but I think it can keep for Kingdoms of Arcania to have dragons as individuals. 

Get your friends back in Alamaze.

I seen episode 6, just wait till you see all 3 dragons in action

It sure looks like John Snow will soon be a dragon rider.  Now he just has to get back to the wall safely.

(08-19-2017, 11:08 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: It sure looks like John Snow will soon be a dragon rider.  Now he just has to get back to the wall safely.

Betting line over under is 2 of the Magnificent Seven don't make it back.

I think 2 is a safe bet but if pressed I'll take the over.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I think the over is a safe bet. Only one I am sure makes it out would be Jon...

Now the Night King has a Dragon! Oh my!

Kind of underwhelmed by that episode to be honest...

Was expecting... more.

It's going to take more than a few 1000 zombies and one undead dragon to get rid of Jon Snow. 

So how many of the Magnificent 7 died?  I had the under.  Was it a push?