Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Steel World without Red Dragons Diplomacy Game
Greyhawk voice of the Dragons can be reached Gr3yhawk3@yahoo.com
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.

Tyrant Trash,
Let it be known that the mighty Rangers claim their ancestral homeland of Arcania for their own. Your kind are not welcome. I suggest you move on and find easier prey. You have been warned. Fail to heed it and we will hunt you down wherever you flee too before our grand armies.

The Ranger King

As my scribe takes down these words to send them to you, 5,000 of my troops are pissing on the ground of Arcania.

The UN is running a special on poisoning food.
Rellgar67@gmail.com

I would not recommend you poison our food. My troops farts are lethal as it is.

Who wants cheap agent training, starting turn 5? Remember I know who is being naughty and nice. Those being nice train many agents a turn.

This is why diplomacy games rule ?
(That should be a ! Damn posting on a phone)

(11-29-2018, 05:56 AM)Calidor Wrote: This is why diplomacy games rule ?

Just like your question mark instead of period, The Underworld and other comments are filled with double-entendre, one of my favorite devices!

DE from WA
Lord Diamond Cutter:  Our pigeons have so far failed to locate you.  Perhaps you would care to post an email address that we might communicate?  It is our wish to remain at peace with you, at least for the near future,  and information exchange would suit us both.
You may find the Warlock King studying in the black tower at:  dwarncke@comcast.net

Wookie

The Dragon has located the Key of the Staff and would like to offer this up to the highest bidder.
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.