Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederations or Warlord
I will work on this in the morning.

(07-25-2019, 03:18 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: I will work on this in the morning.

Thank you

(07-24-2019, 08:28 PM)The We Brekk Wrote: And now you know why dwarves drink, its the only way their jokes make sense.

A shorty is another word for a blunt. A blunt is weed wrapped in cigar paper. Damn kids. You have to explain everything to them. Haa haa
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Summer Confederations has been Created!

Some interesting pairings, will be fun to follow.

Champion Draugr has the sneaky Pirates in the capital region of Nyvaria (I think that's a first) and the surging Lizard King in next door Pellinor.  One must wonder if there is an eye on Stormgate.

Unless Drogo's Red Dragons in Triumvia have similar ambitions, supported by the wealthy and crafty Gnomes in Darkover, so Drogo claiming the two northern capital regions.

DuPont possesses the northwest corner, with the magic of the Illusionist in the safety of The Crown Islands, supported by the muscle of the Rangers with strong companions in Krynn.

It will be fascinating to see how the most rare of pairings (as in never before done.  Ever.) by Strylian of the Halflings and their pipe weed monopoly cornering the market in Jamaica, I mean Zamora, selling boatloads to the rich Dwarves in neighboring The Sword Coast.  Let's see if he can make a perpetual economic engine.  Some doubters have observed the Dwarves in the Sword Coast find themselves in a region mostly at or below sea level and the only region without a single mountain.  Strylian says their minds are too small to comprehend the complexities of this mad genius's master plan.

Has The Painted Man made an inspired selection by placing the Amazons in The Untamed Lands where they will be immediately joined by two additional brigades of mammoths and a region filled with plenty of plains for the Amazons to roam in the border areas (does give one pause) complimented by the magic of the Druid and a mammoth of his own in neighboring Mythgar?  

Brekk will need to be creative from turn 1 customization on to mesh the capabilities of the Ancient Ones in The Diamond Coast and The Black Dragons in Zanthia.  We will cheer for him.

Let us know how things go with occasional forum posts, if you will.

Good hunting to all!

Will we post here, or should we make a post in active games? Also what will our diplomacy level be for this game?

(07-25-2019, 03:16 PM)Brekk Wrote: Will we post here, or should we make a post in active games?  Also what will our diplomacy level be for this game?

There can be no ally declarations outside your own kingdoms, no trade with outside kingdoms, no agreements of any kind with outside kingdoms, no personal correspondence.

But I leave it to the players whether forum posting for updates, smack talk, threats, etc.  be had on a new thread.

(07-25-2019, 03:38 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 03:16 PM)Brekk Wrote: Will we post here, or should we make a post in active games?  Also what will our diplomacy level be for this game?

There can be no ally declarations outside your own kingdoms, no trade with outside kingdoms, no agreements of any kind with outside kingdoms, no personal correspondence.

But I leave it to the players whether forum posting for updates, smack talk, threats, etc.  be had on a new thread.

As always, I vote for mucho smacko talko. But not against Draugr. Never against Draugr.

Lies, you sooo want to smack talk Draugr!!

Painted Mans smack talking section is now online!!